By his word vs mine = me suspended - 10/08/2013 18:41 - United Kingdom - Stockport

Today, I was carrying a stack of paperwork at work, when my pen rolled off and onto the floor. As soon as I bent down to pick it up, a nearby co-worker, who's always hated me, accused me of putting on a show and sexually harassing him. He actually followed up by reporting me to HR. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 015
You deserved it 3 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The bend and SNAP! It's a totally legitimate method. I've used it myself.

Comments

shadowfighter10 9

It'd be better if you work at a construction company and he whistled at you

I bet you could file sexual harassment against him, depending on what he said to you.

How is it false? The dude admitted that he stared at her ass. His HR complaint is a harassment-confession!

Or, we could all try to position ourselves so that our asses aren't pointed at anything but the wall and walk around that way, no matter how silly it looks.

No, #20, that is not even remotely what I said.

cottoncandymango 17

Does he have any witnesses to prove that his claim was valid? Regardless, he's an idiot fishing for attention.

Realistically, it's our job to control our cleavage. If your top has a V-neck low enough for you to see cleavage when you look down, it's too low-cut for work.

A leash and whip is the best form of control, I've found. If the cleavage is being particularly insolent I might even get the taser out.

Obey_StudBoii 23

I can't stand women like you.

I bet the coworker is secretly super attracted to OP but for some reason can't act on it, and so hates and blames OP for his attraction.

myoukei 31

@70 kind of like the dentist who fired his assistant because she was attractive? It isn't the fault of a girl that a guy is interested (or vise versa).

#16, nice picture there. Now what was it you were saying about how it's our job to hide our bodies?

Damn, well OP try to put on a better show next time if he is just drooling and mesmerized by it he won't go to HR. No, seriously OP your co-worker sounds like an asshat. I hope he gets fired for something trivial.

Honestly, I've got no witty comment for this one. OP, the best advice I have is be the adult in this situation. He's obviously immature, dramatic, and full of himself.

Your co-worker is a certified pickle smoker.

Try reversing the story... Then everyone would be going "you go Girl!"

He could be a dick, or maybe ur the fat disgustingly horny chick at work and hes sick of u coming onto him??? Theres 2 sides to every story, and normally the person asking for sympathy on fml is the bullshit one, just saying...

What? Fml staff dont like ppl that say it like it is? This fml stinks of twisting the truth, the far more likely situation is that shes been hitting on this guy for ages, he finds her disgusting and keeps rejecting her, she bent over provocatively and he finally had enough and reported her, psyc 101 dude, wake up