This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By ThatGirlAF - 19/08/2016 23:19 - United States

Today, I was camping with family like we normally do, this particular morning my Uncle decides he'll cut the wood.. With one swing of the axe he nails his leg leaving me to drop everything and help becuz no one else is up yet. I'm 15 and hate the sight of blood.. I was just trying not to faint FML
I agree, your life sucks 886
You deserved it 77

Top comments

I'm thinking his life sucks a lot more than yours right now.

The author ran out of characters to use, the rest of his grammar makes it obvious he can spell the word "because".

Comments

The author ran out of characters to use, the rest of his grammar makes it obvious he can spell the word "because".

Maybe he could have dropped an unnecessary word instead, like particular, or saying I had to help instead of leaving me to drop everything to help. This is an FML not a novel, tone down the fluff.

I'm thinking his life sucks a lot more than yours right now.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

For real. "Boo hoo I saw blood." Your uncle is the one who was injured, you're just a pussy.

nebula33 5

Sorry honey but I don't think that's an aversion you're going to keep for very long

What's so terrible about blood? Everyone bleeds blood. He hurt himself and needed your help. Helping him stay calm and aiding him is more important than you losing your head about seeing red liquid. You can freak out when the situation is over.

One_In_Three 24

I love the sight of blood, I wouldn't mind being in OP's position...heh...