By sigh - 21/12/2011 12:39 - United States

Today, I was called a "whore," a "demon," a "piece of shit," and a "disrespectful bitch." All of this happened because I wouldn't let my mother-in-law borrow my car. This is a woman with multiple speeding tickets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 098
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you change the order of the letters in mother-in-law you get woman hitler

olpally 32

Sounds like she's the "*****, demon, piece of shit and disrespectful bitch" fyl op.. She doesn't deserve to borrow your car..

Comments

Well was it worth it? Get her back by giving her the car and let her get a ticket.

I don't blame you at all. I wouldn't let her use my car either. I never let anyone use my vehicles, because if they get in a wreck, its a pain to get them to pay for it(I learned that from experience when I was 18)

s1ckpup 0

But if the mother-in-law speeds in the OP's car she can get in accident and wreck the car. So use some common sense on that, muhhfucka.

I speed and I've driven nearly 200000km and I've never been in an accident

59- Magic :) . How could you not know that?

TonyIsMyDog 2
Sab0026 0

Wow, I'm sorry about your mother in law. I doubt your any of those things. Just shake it off and ignore it :) . Have a good christmas!

flockz 19

were these phrases all used in the same sentence? "you disrespectful bitch's *****, you should just die in a fire like the demon you are and then jump into a toilet you little piece of shit."

Let her borrow your car, then report it stolen

This is so ****** up, but it would be hilarious. First comment that actually made me laugh on FML.

clanon 4

Give her your car... By running her over!!

Sounds like a total witch, good for u saying no!