By AlexK - 18/06/2009 23:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I was browsing my computer to find naked pictures of my ex-girlfriend. I decided it'd be funny to photoshop a penis onto one of the pictures. I'm straight and the new picture turned me on more than before. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 169
You deserved it 65 361

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fuckmyl1f333 0

Comments

Why do you have pictures of your ex anyways? You need to get rid of that shit first and foremost. And explore the opportunities...try new things :)

i think the question is why you went looking for an image of a penis. I mean you could photograph your own, but it'd be disproportionate and all. So you went looking through gay ****? smooth.

I've got no problem with you being gay but posting naked pictures of your ex on the web is an asinine thing to do. YDI

girandwogpig 0

he never said he posted them....

12 - he said on his computer not the web, dumbass..

skulls_n_hearts 0

That is actually more common than you would think. There are a lot of straight guys who would NEVER be with a man, but love it when a "girl" has a dick. dont freak out. you're okay.

I don't consider myself to be conservative, old-fashioned or anything like that and I'm pretty open minded about lot of stuff, but seriously? You think that liking shemales is common? I don't know a single guy that likes shemales. Of course, maybe they're embarrassed to tell but still...

Wow, this is new information to me :D

Sucks_to_be_you 0
spinarium 2

it's not common, but certainly possible. don't judge people's fetishes. and your circle of friends aren't necessarily the best sampling of straight men

japan has an entire genre of **** dedicated to girls with dicks (futanari). it's not THAT weird of a fetish. and i'm pretty sure it doesn't make you gay unless you actually want the penis in one of your orifices.

Dante167 0

#13 Honestly I doubt most guys would have sex with a "chick" with a dick, I know I wouldn't and I don't know many, if any, that would. So I wouldn't say that type of fetish is common. #75 Just because Japan has genres of **** dedicated for that fetish doesn't mean its normal. I'm sure Japan probably has whole genre dedicated to scat too (If you don't know what scat fetish is, just think 2 girls 1 cup), Japans got a lot of genres of **** with freaky shit if you haven't noticed. OP: You may not be gay, but just have a weird fetish.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/japan_pledges_to_halt_production

This is new information to me too. O_o

It probably just subconsciously reminded you of ****. It doesn't mean you're gay. And even if you were, there's nothing wrong with being gay.

souljahboysgay 0

there is something wrong with it..it means u stain society

Ain't nothin wrong with bein a little gay, everybody's a little gay

Maybe you should call her up, patch things up, get back together with her, and buy her a strap-on?

Chicks with dicks are awesome. And I agree with 14.

You are def not fully straight. Maybe bi-curious.

So I guess that explains why she's your EX girlfriend.

lyndis_fml 0

yeah. you're not straight. I don't know why you would say you are after being turned on by a penis.