By thebickster - 06/03/2009 17:58 - United States

Today, I was boarding my flight when I got pulled aside for looking suspicious. As she was opening my bag, I said, "Be careful, I jammed so many clothes in there it may explode." I was then strip searched for my trouble. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 571
You deserved it 49 759

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Stupid, but only because America can't take a joke anymore.

Yeah, it is stupid. Airport security has gotten way outta control. And studies show that we're no more safe now then we were before 9/11. All of this extra security is just to make white people feel safe(note: I am white and give a shit about airport security). The late great George Carlin has a great bit about airport security.

Comments

It sucks that this happened... But really?? You're gonna say "explode" in an airport after being stopped for looking suspicious?

npk88 0

to the OP...yeah that was a really stupid thing to say but we've all had slips of the tongue before. #6 you're a ******* moron.

alex_vik 0

Never say any words regarding guns, explosions, or anything violent at the airport. Seriously, is that so hard?

sondramcfail 0

Ooh, nice one. :P Reminds me of that Meet the Parents scene, haha! Worst thing is, I could totally see that happening to me...

Spitfire_fml 0

That sucks. Sounds like something I would do, too.

They are so annoying at the security. Do they really think somebody's going to happen with all that shit?

I would've though that it was an unwritten that you DON'T MENTION ANY WORDS TO DO WITH BOMBS AT AN AIRPORT!!! Just ask Charley Boorman, he'll tell you that!!

Kyothine 0

What a waste of time. It's all about the illusion of safety to them.

blahblahblah44 0

bomb jokes at an airport! yea! smart!