By K_nightlight - 15/09/2016 00:20 - United States - River Falls

Today, I was babysitting two brothers, 3 and 5. As I was getting the youngest ready to go outside, the older boy, threw open the door, shucked his clothing, and ran off into the woods. I had to carry the 3-year-old as I ran my asthmatic ass after him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 451
You deserved it 1 221

K_nightlight tells us more.

Hi, OP here. I'm not gonna just tell you their names, so I hope you realize that 3 and 5 are their ages. And a leash would have been a very good thing to have for this kid. He's a wild little kid alright. Lucky for me his brother, the 3 year old, likes me so he doesnt do stuff like this. And yeah, I live way way up north, and their house is nestled in the woods so it's a struggle to keep them out of it.

Top comments

Aw im so sorry mate. It ain't easy being wheezy.

LostInTheZone11 29

This makes me think of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. Like the time he melted into a puddle became a cloud, rained down and reformed and ran off nude. And his mom is picking up his clothes saying "Not again!"

Comments

LostInTheZone11 29

This makes me think of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. Like the time he melted into a puddle became a cloud, rained down and reformed and ran off nude. And his mom is picking up his clothes saying "Not again!"

Aw im so sorry mate. It ain't easy being wheezy.

Hope it all worked out for you, OP! Also, a FML for the parents who have to deal with this shit 24/7

This comment reminded me of the part in Snow White where she's reading the names off the dwarves beds

species4872 19

Finally free and running with the wind at my back, now where in the hell is that gingerbread house?

StubbornDonkey 10

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
foxesntea 22

I too find myself throwing my clothes off and running to the woods, it's the only way I can really feel like I'm one with nature. In any case I'm sorry op.

we should learn from the children, so free and wild :) sorry op that you have asthma..mine was cured with homeopathy after I stopped taking antihistamines mixed with cortisone..belladonna pearls and set of other very effective plants helped me cure my asthma painlessly and durably..try finding an anthroposophical Doctor, they can help. good luck OP, God bless

This comment makes me want to kill myself. Really? Suggesting asthmatics should stop taking their inhaled corticosteroids and that asthma is "cured?" Good God.

Or she could try rubbing tree bark and potatoes on their head while chanting under the moonlight, hahaha. Homeopathy, what a con. I thought James Randi had fixed homeopathy already??

Goblin182 26

They even make cute ones that look like animal shaped back packs. My mom used on for my young brothers at the zoo. They had snacks and looked adorable and they weren't able to wander off.

Hi, OP here. I'm not gonna just tell you their names, so I hope you realize that 3 and 5 are their ages. And a leash would have been a very good thing to have for this kid. He's a wild little kid alright. Lucky for me his brother, the 3 year old, likes me so he doesnt do stuff like this. And yeah, I live way way up north, and their house is nestled in the woods so it's a struggle to keep them out of it.

Pretty sure the people making the comments about "3 and 5" being their names were just joking.

My gut tells me he also does this with his parents, not just with you

I didn't even see you were in Wisconsin until I read your comment and looked back. Hello from Green Bay!

dbt88 15

For some reason I want to believe this is in the Crandon area.

@ #21, Yeah, he apparently did it a lot, but they didnt tell me and I found out the hard way

#32, We're pretty much as far north as you can get in Wisconsin, think the boonies around Ashland area. :)