By Anonymous - 25/03/2012 12:09 - Australia - Croydon

Spicy
Today, I was babysitting this 12 year old. We were watching a movie, and he was being an angel just laying with his head in my lap. He fell asleep so I closed my eyes and had a little nap. When I woke up he had taken my shirt off and was feeling up my boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 260
You deserved it 14 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How did that not wake you? Also isn't twelve a little old to lay down in someone's lap (except parents)?

Comments

Getting started early! Twelve year old boys are such little pervs. I hope you taught him a valuable lesson about what that kind of behavior will get him in the future...and slapped him across the face.

Not likely. He'd have to prove it first. & he could be arrested for molestation so he's got no leg to stand on. If he were a few years older he'd have a lot more to worry about than a slap in the face. She'd really be doing him a favor. The kid needs discipline. Better he learns his lesson now.

Ray9889 8

He's 12..... How is he going to be arrested for molestation.....? And then again, she would have to prove that he took her shirt off. A "I let a 12 year old kid sleep on my lap and he went to sleep so I decided to take a small nap as well, I woke up without a shirt and he was grabbing my breast" isn't that believable either you know.....

lucyinthesky420 10

That is most definitely an excuse to feel up your sleeping babysitter.

You got sexually harassed by a 12 year old. FYL

Legally speaking she was sexually assaulted.

usnwife 18

How does a 12 yr old get your shirt off without you waking up??

KiddNYC1O 20

Because 12 year-olds know magic tricks.

He's a 12 year old! We know SOME stuff!

ThisBeAUsername 6

She could be a really deep sleeper. And trust me, you can be a deep enough sleeper to not feel anything while asleep.

I think babysitting is only a day job.

Babysitting is most certainly not just a day job. I know tons of parents who want babysitters during the night. And he could have done the same thing during the day.

AdrianEC 15

FYL for getting to 2nd base with a 12 year old unwillingly.

FML_14u2c 14