By Anonymous - 11/02/2010 13:33 - United States

Today, I was babysitting. The kid said he had to use the bathroom. When I told him to go ahead, he said he just did. He was on my lap. He wasn't wearing pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 516
You deserved it 7 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kel_pie 1

why would be holding a kid that had no pants on ...

imperfectclarity 0

Why was he sitting on your lap without pants?? Ew.

Comments

I guess he's going to call you "the bathroom" from now on.

saranottelling 7

No, it's Michael Jackson's reanimated corpse.

saranottelling 7

It doesn't say if the OP is male or female so we are all right! Yay!

7447 0

why was he on your lap with no pants?

yeah really... know you were babysitting but... don't think I'd hire you

What a cowinkie-dink, I'm not wearing pants either.

Ajjas013 6

It's on the Internet already. Search 2 girls 1 cup fail rendition :)

Ajjas013 6

I'm pretty sure you're not a dog. Besides they don't normally live 40 human years.

KurouTenshi 0

This is a job for the Sexual Harrassment Panda :D A little off since its more along the lines of pedo, but hey, what the hell!

purplemnm 9
hummingbug 2

the parents should have been clear to the child to keep their pants on. it's so inappropriate. a child should only be that open around family members and if the OP was they would have said so in a post rather than saying "a child" so regardless of the potty training stage, the child should have had them on and the OP should have enforced that as well.

ipwnallmen 10

then he was wearing a skirt? awww how adorable! i luv cross dressing! and cosplaying but seriosuly, hopefully the parents let you wash and shower and clean your pants... Oo but thats one bad ass little kid :)

ipwnallmen 10

i wonder how long itll take for pedobear to comeafter me...

Just cuz the kid wasn't wearing pants doesn't mean he was naked nor being molested. I have several nieces and nephews, and I work will small children. When they're little and potty training, it's easier to just let them hang around the house in there underwear. It's makes it easier for them to get there pants pulled down and on to the potty in time.

ipwnallmen 10

^ this. people, come on, try to be a little more uh... well, less gutter minded.. :)

GeorgeBoosh 0

Yeah, I kept telling them that, but they arrested me anyway

Easier or not, that isn't your kid. Keep them dressed, that's part of the work that goes into taking care of a child.