By lockedoutbabysitter - 09/03/2010 17:19 - United States

Today, I was babysitting. Being kind, I went to grab their mail, while their 4 year old ate lunch. He locked me out, wrecked the house, and let me in right when he saw their car two hours later. I didn't get paid. I paid them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 978
You deserved it 9 581

Same thing different taste

Comments

Monikabug 9

OP, you never leave a child alone, ever! I can see that you were trying to be kind, but next time take the 4 year old with you to the mailbox.

the one thing I've learned in my years as a nanny, never do ANYTHING that they don't ask you to, with the exception of rinsing dishes and putting them in the dishwasher once the kid is asleep, because more often than not, it's not appreciated and bad things like this can/will happen. And don't ever leave a 4 year old that you don't know very well alone in the house, even if it's just for 30 seconds.

# 8 is Chris Hansen in disguise. It's a trap pedophiles, beware! Lol.

you should have left...it would have been funny to have a wrecked house..4 year old kid..and no babysitter..then when they ask just be like "he was being a shit disurber and locked me out" then punch the kid for being a little ****

Monikabug 9

^ Or you could be mature, tell the parents the truth, and not be a walking douchebag.

xHabsfanx 0

Maybe you should have called the parents and asked them if they had a spare key somewhere. Find another way to earn money, because babysitting is clearly not working for you. :)

wait...you left a four yr old alone in the house eating?? you are definitely an idiot. I would make you pay also.

Is it worth pondering on something you will surely know in within the hour?

I eat snickerdoodles for breakfast! So it's no problem for me.

perdix 29

She must love that! Do you give her tongue Fu if she's extra nice?

come on snicks we wanna know so..,say it!

thatsoviciouS 0

Is it just me or does any one else wonder what snickerdoodle would say?

Just you, I just press the thumbs down icon everytime without reading much

Ugh crap. This was supposed to be a reply to #22

thatsoviciouS 0

Well that is rude. You should give everyone a chance. What if I did that to you? Without reading your comment?

No, I agree. That little brat is so disrespectful, constantly yelling at everyone when she is only 15 and has NO idea what she's talking about. She seems to think that she's the greatest person in the universe, and that only her opinion matters. I would love it if she didn't constantly pollute the FML comment boards with her constant stream of teen angst garbage.

oogyboogy 6

actually she's in college, and maybe you should read her whole comment because they rent even that bad. you and all else are just jealous that she is well known on fml. go het a ****** life. now snickerdoodle I expect my payment in ********... come one.

I said without reading "much". I do skim through it. Oh and #89, I probably should be jealous of you getting a ******* from her too?

l2izwan 0

I agree. I can tell she has very few friends.

Maddoctor 10

Just because you're in college doesn't mean you can't be immature. It just means you're smart enough to get into whatever college you're attending.

she's not in college she said she was 16

Maddoctor 10

Yes she is in college. If you read her profile (although by now I don't know if she's changed it, it could say something else) you'll see snickerdoodles says she's in college. So, she's 16 and in college. Both statements are true.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Kids = spawn of the devil. I hate babysitting. But, just so you know, getting somebody else's mail is a federal crime. Or is that only if you open it?

PsychoMerk 0

Ydi D: I would nvr leave a toddler alone! Especially if it ISN'T mentally challenged!

lococrazy2345 0