By Sleep Deprived - 25/12/2011 05:27 - United States

Today, I was awoken by my wife, once again. It seems that whenever I stop snoring, she thinks I died so she has to wake me to make sure I'm still living. She does this almost every night, every hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 188
You deserved it 3 802

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wow how annoying, but at least you know she cares :)

marpay 11

Maybe you have sleep apnea. I would see a doctor if your wife is that concerned.

mom2pen 4

I agree, this can lead to stroke. Get it checked. My brother and dad both have it. My brother never fell into deep sleep.

My brother had it too, it can be scary because he wouldn't breathe for a couple seconds at a time, now he sleeps with a oxygen mask, problem solved. :)

Every single male in my family has it. It affects every aspect of your life if it goes untreated. My dad had a heart attack at 45, but is healthier now than before. My brother was falling asleep in class before he got treated.

my2centsworth 15

I'm sure it's frustrating to be awakened so often , but her concern may be valid. See a doctor about possible sleep apnea and set her mind at ease so you can get some rest.

This was a nice contrast to all who are complaining about their significant other's snoring.

juliajealousyy 1

That's kinda cute, that she cares THAT much that you dont die...

armywife0609 4

wow does she not sleep since she wakes you up every hour? fyl

TheDrifter 23

Maybe she sleeps during the day?

FYLDeep 25

She sounds a bit paranoid. If she's waking you up every time you stop snoring, then she must be spending the night awake watching you sleep. And that's just creepy.

Or she tuned herself to wake up when she stops hearing him.

FYLDeep 25

I've heard about women being capable of some other worldly shit, but that would be real sneaky. I somehow 'trained' myself to wake up when I hear loud obnoxious sounds, but it would be a lot harder to wake up when the loud obnoxious sounds stop.

A100893 30

It's better than her smothering you to keep you silent so she can sleep. She loves you. (Record your snores, put them on loop, and play them all night for her. You might wanna get some earplugs if you can't handle hearing yourself snore.)

my wife already recorded my snoring a few times and played it for me. strange enough, sometimes my snoring wakes ME up!

smilingj13 1

Sleep apnea can kill, get it checked.