This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By charlie3289 - 27/10/2013 05:01 - United States

Today, I was at work when I found an iPhone on the floor. I decided not to turn it into the manager and keep it. Five minutes later, a customer asked if anyone had turned in her missing phone. I said no and began to walk away, when her friend called her phone. It rang. She recognized the ringtone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 744
You deserved it 209 046

Top comments

Comments

xphoebex 5
TylerOMFG 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Don't you ever sympathise with people? Imagine it was you who lost your phone... Anyhow, you even got a second chance at being honest when they asked for the phone, and you turned it down. Serves you right.

True. Maybe I would also keep the phone, but I certainly would give it back to the owner if (s)he asks for it.

heyimallison 0

I remember getting my phone stolen when I was thirteen & I got punished for it and we had to leave our vacation early..

KarmaRules4 7

If you had any morals, you would turn it in straight away

Nice to know there's honest people like you in this world.

I sense the long slithery tendrils of sarcasm flowing from this comment like a slow moving waterfall of jello.

Nikkitaria 9

I don't get how people can do something like that and actually not have any remorse. I have a friend who lost her phone and not only did she never get it back, the guy who stole it messed with all of her contacts. YDI, and if you get fired... YDI

Your friend deserves it too! Use the lock feature!

ashes1005 0

Usually when you loose a Phone If its for a long period u can get it Temporairly shut off

jePomme 0

There's a thing on iPod Touches ans iPgones where you can see where it is if you set it up. It really sucks that your friend lost her phone but I think she sort of deserves it. She could have put a conplicated lock on it or something and told all of her contacts that she'd lost her phone so if they got a weird message it wouldn't be from her. If it's not an iPhone then she should have kept better track of it.

It doesn't matter if she had a complicated code, alot of phone stores will let you walk in and they'll unlock it for you. No questions asked. All you have to do is say "Hmm, I forgot my phone passcode lock, could you please unlock it/get the code for me?"

Lol what do you expect us to say? "awww I'm so sorry. Better luck next time" retard.

floresmarquezhah 0

"Retard"? Really? One day you'll learn how much that can offend someone. Karma, BiTCH.

Keep that up and pretty soon it'll be 'say hi to Bubba, your new roomie!'

HahaYDI 0

Karma's a bitch. When you end up misplacing your phone you better hope people are more trustworthy than you were.

^ That was exactly what I was going to write. Serves you well, you DB, you SO had that coming! I hope you got arrested AND fired. (there are actually trolls that "agree, your life sucks"? OMFG!).

You better hope it's me who finds your phone when you loose it, OP. I'm stupidly honest. Also, I hope you posted this from a police cell/after paying bail.

brenda83002 2

Wow what were you gonna do w a stolen iPhone anyway. What a turd.

Swipe the data and activate in their account