By Anonymous - 04/08/2013 00:46 - United States - Kerman

Today, I was at the store with my kids. My 5-year-old son wanted to carry the milk carton, so I let him. He dropped it and it spilled. I was really embarrassed. Then he decided to get on the floor and lick the milk off the ground. Everyone stared at me accusingly. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 281
You deserved it 7 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you have a cat? Haha. I can only imagine your son learning it from that.

What an interesting way to clean up. At least he's getting his calcium....though that is very unsanitary.

Comments

DenBriZel 31

Copying from an animal maybe? At least he tried to clean up! (:

CoffeeChickBlows 13

No, he copied it from a desk lamp. *rolls eyes*

When I spill coffee on my desk, the lamp always mops it up. Or I threaten to punch his lights out.

Here's a thought...care less about your embarrassmemt / the stares of random strangers who don't matter, care more about the shit your son licks off floors.

OP should also care about the fact of why the milk carton was already open... While they were still in the store!

graceinsheepwear 33

Stuff like that happens, no need to be embarrassed and I'm sure your son was just trying to make things right by licking the milk.

No need to be embarrassed OP, kids will be kids. :) & ignore the stares, people will always judge you for the stupidest reasons.

Little kids can be very embarrassing at times. There is no need to stress over it. The people staring at you do not matter. Just try to teach your kid that he should not be licking things off the floors.

You should have joined in, give them more to stare at

zoidberg666 3

Well, your son acts like a pussy