By A2 - 28/06/2009 06:12 - United States

Today, I was at the movies with my mom and dad, and the preview to my "My Sisters Keeper" came on. The trailer started out with "Most babies are accidents..." Right as that line was finished my mom elbowed me and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 980
You deserved it 4 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So? I was an accident, too. It doesn't mean your parents don't love you or something.

stringoffail 0

I think I was an accident too. Why else would my middle name be "Vasectomy"?

Comments

Battledog5006 0

Hahahahaha  your mom rules

whyowhy26 3

hhhahahah... well as long as they dont disown you or smthin

-_-'' she was just playing around with you, get over yourself

Man...she was just messing around, so just shrug it off. Hell I'm an accident, but both my parents still love me.... /shrug hope you feel a little better.

youaresofucked 0

hahahahaha. your mum's hilarious. and you spelled "trailer" wrong. it ain't "tralior" :0

sillypuppy 0

OP is a whiny idiot who has no clue about Life--nor responsibilities that come with it. Most of the things in reality in fact start as "accidents" (e.g. a novel spinning out of a random thought, a painting inspired by a sudden fleeting wonder of nature, or, in this case, an egg fertilized by a lucky sperm escaping from a broken condom) and progress, nonetheless, under enormous care and affections. The whole point of this theory of "accident" is to teach you that responsibilities and affections, among many other things, only come after a being has taken its form, and not BEFORE. That said, OP, your mom loves you no less than you selfishly think you deserve. And you probably don't deserve it, after all, for being such a whining dick/bitch. YDI!

What the hell are you talking about? How can this possibly be a YDI? And accidents isn't the only way of progressing. Most people, when they know they want a kid, tell themselves "Okay, let's go **** and have a kid" and so they do. However, in some cases, people think "We don't want a kid yet so let's **** - with protection" and so when the mother does get pregnant, it kind of turns out to a case of "Oh, well, she got pregnant, don't want an abortion, might as well keep the kid, we didn't plan for this, but whatever". Which do you prefer?

sillypuppy 0

In this case, unfortunately, there is no such a thing as what you idiotically called "preference." You have no control over your own ORIGIN. Then what is the ******* point about preferring something doesn't even hypothetically exists, e.g. your preferred way of being begotten? Both OP and #26 miss the point that many FMLers already point out: it is only the love that comes AFTER the birth counts! And #26, shame on you for being such a 6-year-old jerk. HAHA

lmmmr 0

I agree. I would vote YDI simply because there is nothing wrong with being an accident, and to whine about it is creating a problem where there was none to begin with. Therefore, YDI.