By akaka - 14/07/2014 13:38 - United States - Youngstown

Today, I was at the mall in the food court, when some guy asked for my number. I turned him down, but I was impressed with how ballsy he was. Without thinking, I said, "I like your balls!" Half the place instantly fell silent. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 346
You deserved it 12 077

akaka_fml tells us more.

Hi, I am the OP. Check my profile to see that it is confirmed. Anyways I am not attached right now, he was 15 and I am 18. I didn't like the age difference. Anyways he did turn around and wink at me. Then walked away. You don't have to believe me but here is the truth.

Top comments

Well rejecting him and telling him you like his balls are two very conflicting actions.

that would have been a good opening line if you gave him your number.

Comments

Anybody else reminded of the Schweddy Balls SNL skit?

I was just waiting for that reference. Of course I only recently started understanding what was funny about that.

He could have Chik-Fil-A'ed your Wendy with his Burger King. You missed your chance.

Or had some In n' Out with his Jack in the Box.

56, I'm sure a lot if people probably won't understand that one.

He must have thought you were Nuts with two contradicting responses.

Well if it was me, i would have at least thought about saying thank you.

You like his balls, but can't give him your number! Unfair! :(

A for effort should beat a F for presentation. Give that man a chance

I can only imagine how confused he was when you said that.

Well op, you had your chance. His balls were in your court.