By ZeroLuck - 16/08/2013 02:32 - United States - Miami

Today, I was at the gym when I noticed a girl I like working out on the elliptical. I went to go say hi, but chickened out and went to run on the treadmill in front of her instead. I was so nervous that I tripped and the machine threw me headfirst into her machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 058
You deserved it 8 934

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm guessing you made a lasting impression on her though?

Working out + trying to impress a girl = FML. Every. Single. Time.

Where does it say he was trying to impress her? He went to go talk to her and chickened out, getting on a nearby treadmill instead. It sounds to me like he did it to avoid turning around suddenly and drawing attention to himself.

Well wouldn't anyone want to try to impress the one they like? I don't think he actually has to state that... o-o

I'm glad I don't get nervous talking to girls... That'd suck

UnluckyGenius 21

Must have been some sick air.

That line is way to old. It's not even amusing anymore.

Obey_StudBoii 23

Looks like you got yourself a date at the hospital. That is, if she bothered to help you up.

Ouch, God has a sick sense of humor. Couldn't have just said "have more confidence in yourself. Your good the way you are." Lol, sorry man, better luck next time.

Did she check on you? That might be an ice breaker...

Aw, sorry, that sucks. :( I can totally see something like this happening to me, I'm so nervous around people. Can't tell you how many times I've gone to talk to someone and got scared and had to pretend I really intended to do something else. Gets easier though, I can tell you that!

Haha, If I were her I would've found it sweet that you get that nervous around me. It's kinda flattering :)