By anonymous - 30/07/2014 02:36 - United States - Williamsburg

Today, I was at the beach with a group of friends, including the guy I like. As soon as we got to the beach, I ran toward the water and he chased after me. It was a beautiful moment until I looked back at him, tripped, fell on my face and slid down the beach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 022
You deserved it 7 470

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you didn't rip your swimsuit as well. Could have been worse ;)

It's okay, just tell him you became too excited to feel the sand between your toes and wanted it all over your body.

Comments

rachangie 19

Just a hysterical moment you can both laugh about later. If he helped you up while laughing, he's a keeper!:)

At least nothing worse happened, like taking him down with you or having your swimsuit fall off during the fall.

I'm not a guy, but I'm pretty damn sure he would like the swimsuit falling off thing...

Tripping and falling shouldn't make a difference. We all have our falls some at the wrong times some at the good times. It sounds like he has some interest in you so you just need to be confident and still go after him and not let this fall stop you from doing so.

I am sure Ur crush would have helped u get up.

You're in the wrong town, to be using text speak. This place is full of grammar Nazis...

On that note, 27, I'd be remiss if I didn't point out that unnecessary comma. :)

I felt my IQ went down reading your comment.

Dear God... you're right. O_o Sorry, it was too early in the morning. I was thinking of inverted sentence structure when I placed that comma.

Who wants a girl that stays on her feet anyhow?

just tell him that when you look at him you can't help but fall for him.

That was as smooth as a baby's bottom covered in crisco.

Happens to the best, don't worry OP. You'll probably lough about it some day :3.

don't worry OP ..it will be fine.. he might like you..

I'm sure if he liked you, he would be concerned you were hurt. He wouldn't find it funny or anything like that.

RecklessLove 18

I don't know about anyone else but, even if liked someone I would laugh if they fell. Yeah, I'd check to see if they were okay but, I'd probably laugh while doing so.