By brokennose - 26/08/2009 04:40 - United States

Today, I was at the bar and my friend and I were making fun of this guy wearing a Affliction muscle tee and bedazzled Ed Hardy hat. We were saying how he was the epitome of a douche bag and that he probably likes UFC. Turns out he's an MMA fighter and I now have a broken nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 781
You deserved it 67 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CrackhouseDoug 0

YDI for being so judgemental of a person's appearance.

Right above the comment box: "Speak your mind, but please try and be respectful." OP should have followed FML's advice.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
curryndricegirll 0

he just broke his nose, which even a girly teenager could have done. OP needs to suck it up and not be a douchebag to others. YDI

#11 do you even KNOW what MMA is? Sure Everyone is crazy about it since the UFC became commercialized, but it's a LOT harder to be a fighter than everyone seems to think it is. You don't just take a few lessons and declare yourself an experienced fighter, it takes years of dedication. My proof: I took jui-jitsu (the martial art that usually does the best in UFC) for nearly 12 years (stopped because of university), got my black belt a couple years ago, entered into numerous competitions, met and participated in seminars by one of the Gracie brothers (Brazilian jui-jitsu, and UFC champion back before it became this popular), and still wouldn't consider myself MMA material (I realize I'm a female, and there's nothing really comparable to the UFC for woman as far as I'm aware).

Yay, a kickass female! Anyway, have you considered WCL? It's not really that similar to UFC, but there are probably as many women doing it as men.

Matty_No9 0

hellzes to the yeahzes..nothin hotter.:P

there is an older group 70 and a younger group 18-35 (generly) who have seen serious combat and they can and will kill you. judge on.

ChrisLF82 0

Why would liking UFC have anything to do with being a douche bag? The hat is understandable, but YDI for being a dumbass.

Sleepwalker418 0

Snitches get snitches? Do you possibly mean Snitches get stitches? If you're going to correct someone and be an asshole at the same time, at least spell the word correctly.

geetface 0

And Einstein, since you seem to be so ****** brilliant, the phrase is actually "snitches are bitches and bitches get stitches" so go eat a dick. You're probably wearing an affliction or tapout shirt right now aren't you? GO EAT A ******* DICK

poor fella's bout to get his dick bitten off...then chewed...swallowed...and successfully eaten.

We can't call it successful yet. He may choke on said dick and have to cough it back up.

Actually according to the OP it was 'a affliction'... I don't blame the OP for ripping on him though, who the **** wears a bedazzled hat?

It doesn't matter if you called him that, it's still illegal for him to hit you and break your nose. You should have called the police.

DasHaas 9

"my friend and I were making fun of this guy" Yeah, you deserved it :)

What's wrong with the UFC? What's wrong with MMA? One of the most incredible sports in the world, and you call the guy wearing the Affliction shirt a douche bag? YDI for being a stupid bitch. I hope more MMA fighters kick your dumb ass in the near future.

I don't get it, you would make fun of the guy just because he's wearing MMA shirts and in fact is supporting the sport? If that's the case, then everyone with baseball shirts, basketball, football, hockey, and any other sport in existence should just set all of their sport clothes on fire, because they're all a bunch of wannabe athletes right?

YDI for running ur mouth when u can't fight

acd23 0

@94-- I doubt irishdubr means that if you can't fight you can't talk at all, but it's stupid to make fun of someone loud enough so they can hear it, and then whine about how his life is an FML now. If he can't stand his ground when the person he's making fun gets mad, then he should either 1- stop making fun of people or 2- make fun of people quietly so they won't find out. And the people who are saying YDI for making fun of people? Please. As if anyone on this site hasn't made fun or someone at least once in their life. (if you can honestly say you haven't, I congratulate you)

abylaunch 10

So you made fun of someone because of how he was dressed? You sound like a 13 year old girl! and UFC is amazing, you probably just don't like it because you obviously don't know how to fight like a real man.

curryndricegirll 0

wouldn't it have made the FML that much funnier if he called the guy a **** rather than a douche?