By BunniesOnAcid - 03/07/2012 23:01 - United States - Clinton

Today, I was at the airport. I was on my way to see my dad for the first time since I was 4. Whilst I was waiting for my dad to find me, a strange man started flirting with me. Irritated, I told him I was waiting for my dad to get me, and to f*ck off. The strange man was my father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 817
You deserved it 4 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good thing you didn't fall for his sweet moves, otherwise you might have a new sister/daughter. That shit gets complicated around the holidays.

Comments

egc573 40

Ew. Must be some man to flirt with a girl young enough to be his daughter...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TarieBoo 2

because people leave. shit happens. people move on.......? those could be other reasons

22cute 17

14, I was kind of thinking that was obviously why.

this fml reeks of teen angst , anger , and incest. oh how I would love me a southern bell just like her ;) fighting off daddy and her 2 brothers and 4 cousins may prove a tad irritating though....

linkinpark98 23

Gross.... He flirts with women old enough to be his daughter? .-. Well, I hope your father figured it out sooner or later. Happy family bonding, OP!

Derpina! It may be that the father knows that it's his daughter and he was trying to play a prank on her! Never assume things!

metaphoristic 8

I think it's safe to assume he wasn't playing a prank if OP went to go and write an FML about it

metaphoristic 8

Sorry, I misunderstood your comment and I don't know how to edit/delete mine so I'll just crawl in a hole.

RedPillSucks 31

I was thinking the same thing. One would think that the father would know what his daughter looks like since he's there to pick her up. Otherwise he'd go home with some strange female. That sounds weird on so many levels.

The_F3rris 11

Ahha! I gotta start looking at the locations now.

The awkward moment when a family reunion can double as a wedding.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
blacksswan 10

That's almost as ignorant as people who say African Americans and Caucasians shouldn't flirt with one another

Im 25 and I tend to find cougars/milfs attractive ... Or if I'm really in the mood, there are some daddies out there that are not too shabby ... Have you seen Anderson Cooper??

I hate to tell you this, but Anderson Cooper came out like two days ago..;)

Dallasluver19 14

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
hotPinklipstick 24

Yes, that has been established. I don't see how it was that hard to comprehend, it's written in black in white clear as day.

Yeah, her dad flirted with her. Kind of sucks, right? OP should write an FML or somethina about the situation.

I wonder how they made it less awkard after that?

Later that day... Father: You know...you remind me so much of your mother. Daughter: (Dull and sarcastic tone) I'm not surprised.

bizarre_ftw 21

Alright you thought of that before me, but hey! When you're number 59, being the second person to look at the FML a certain way isn't too bad.

Dallasluver19 14

Wait your DAD flirted with u? O_o

linkinpark98 23

Posting the same type of comment isn't going to get you anywhere. Especially if the first comment was thumbed down enough to be hidden.