By Anonymous - 08/05/2012 14:00 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I was at my job life-guarding, when a woman pushed the spine-board over, hitting me on the back of my head. She laughed, but I now have a concussion and a stiff neck, and my co-workers can't stop laughing at the "irony." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 728
You deserved it 1 745

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have a funny feeling that woman is going to have an accident soon. Either karma or you is going to make it happen.

I know who op won't be saving if they're drowning !

Comments

mintcar 9

Some people have serious problems. Karma will hit her soon.

peachesncreem 21

She laughed? Did she even ask if you were okay? Some people are such assholes.

daisyismydog 3

She got a hit in the head, which in turn led to a concussion. I think she can give her attention to that for a second.

hoolio1717 4

so i guess you could call it... an irony board

You young lady are a "doer of good things" so you have faith in the all powerful cosmic force Karma to deal her justice - her suit falling off at just the right monment - diving into the pool and not knowing that her boob has slipped out of the side of her suit - doing a cannonball and getting an atomic water-wedgie. And while you're at it, ask Karma to pay a little visit to your co-guards who chose to laugh at your misfortune. Maybe in the form of a shitty bathroom they have to clean or a little kid vomiting on the pool deck -- Justice shall be yours!

Aw, they didn't c-spine you? Practice makes perfect.

Asses generally don't have a lot of money, so suing just someone's ass generally is considered a bad idea.

skyeyez9 24

Too bad it is illegal to strap the clumsy unrepentant bitch onto that board who hit you with it, and shove her into the deep end of the pool.

martinv19 6

What a bitch! She could have at least apologized!!

KiddNYC1O 20

I hope you a quick recovery in time for summer.