By banned - 09/03/2012 06:59 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my girlfriend's house for the first time. I cracked a joke that offended her, so she gave me the silent treatment. I had to pee, and since she wouldn't tell me where the bathroom was, I went to look for it. I walked in on her parents making love. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 222
You deserved it 7 777

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SW500 13

Why would they do that while anyone but the family was over?

Comments

"Hi, nice to meet you. Hey, that's the same position your daughter and I use! "

shalya12 0

Oh shit just got real. Y u so stupid! No male fun of gf!

makowiec 11

The FML's are getting more original lately xD

alexalex224 0

What a great first impression they must have of you. And you of them.

If this was me I would just laugh it off... Who am I kidding it was most likely old people because you are you are around 16 and up. So her parents are 38 and up... :P

38's pretty young. My parents are in their fifties and I'm only almost 17. But they kick ass an I love em. But having a kid at 22 would make him 16 when they are thirty eight. People have kids up in the late forties all the time. So that's not technically old...

38 is old? That statement makes me feel ancient. My daughter is 14, I'm 65.

afunnyterdcody 5

Yea having a kid at 40..... Isn't planned

Having a kid at 40 isn't planned? My 38-year old wife and I had a very well-planned son last year. Care to make any other completely uninformed statements?

tdawg4200 0

Life ends at 30. Sure you may still feel young, but that's when everything starts heading south and from the looks of old people it's a long way back.

My mother-in-law is pushing her 50s and she's got a 3 year old and a 6 year old. I would like to think 38-40s is a prime age to be at. Most people have steady careers and feel that it's a more stable upbringing for kids.

Actually, these days, women plan their children around 40 so they can work for a portion of their life instead of having children when you dont have money...

You should have had a competition, seeing who could be louder, them or you and their daughter.

sammyjanette 17

Wow. I thought walking in on my own mom doing that would be horrible to see, but someone else's mom?! I cannot imagine the horror.

I'd rather see my girlfriends moms rack than my own mothers. Da **** are you from? Arkansas?

I would rather see someone else mom than my own mom for sure.

TunechiXXL 0

43 - Must be Arkansas, they have all the fun there......

fthku 13

Who the **** would rather see their own parents having sex than some other couple? OP, FYL for dating an immature girl.

and that is your cue to pounce on your girlfriend.