By Puppylove - 26/02/2013 18:09 - United Kingdom

Today, I was at my friend's house, when she commented that her dog's fur kept getting tangled because of its length. I reached over to tickle his tummy, felt a big tangled knot and agreed that he needed a good grooming. Then I realized what I'd grabbed wasn't fur. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 902
You deserved it 10 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iseyixes 18
SApprentice 34

I don't think your average groomer wants to help get that kind of knot out.

Comments

I'm trying so ******* hard to not make a *********** (

I'm trying so hard not to make a *********** joke... (I don't know what ****** up my comment above)

seansbro56 10

Well if your into that stuff..... No im just kidding. What i want to know is the dog and your friends reaction.

Dog : "Um, excuse me, I'm not grabbing your genitals, watch where you put your hands!"

I'm not a fan of so many FML's ending with, "...and you can guess what happened next." They should be written plainly so there is no ambiguity. More on topic - When I first read it, I thought it was a piece of dried up poop stuck in the dog's fur. That happens to our dog once in awhile. After reading the comments, it's pretty obvious it's in reference to the dog's junk. If it's not clear, people don't really know what you're saying.

Yeah, that's a reasonable complaint, actually, if you have a sub-zero IQ level. It's pretty damn obvious what OP meant. Not everyone needs everything spelled out to them as if they're an infant, you know.

CharresBarkrey 15

Why was this even brought up? This FML didn't have that.

@25: "Then I realized what I'd grabbed wasn't fur." If we don't know exactly what it was, we don't know the whole story. I thought it was something gross stuck in the dog's fur. @23: I made a general comment about ambiguity in FML's and you go all ad hominem at me rather than respond to what I said. Are you a joy to be around in real life too, or only with the anonymity of the internet protecting you? Stay classy.

No, I did respond to what you said. You were bitching about how there's slight ambiguity in this FML, so I pointed out that a person would have to be criminally retarded or the most naive person alive not to figure it out on the first read through. No ad-hominem attack there, just a simple fact.

With Shrike on this one. "Ambiguity" as you call it is the implied joke that makes it even funnier. That's the golden chain of FML. You don't find advanced humor anywhere else.

Not everyone is going to automatically know that OP was talking about the dogs penis.

@41 See, what you said was more to the point. The other guy called me "criminally retarded" based on a comment I made and the said it was a fact.

Steve95401 49

And the big knot suddenly became a lot bigger...

Ha ha ha! Did it grow? Lol! I needed a laugh today!

Awkward, and i bet he'd love you forever if you finish out that knot XD fyl

Not sure how you do that... even on a long haired dog..