By Nyusziful - 26/06/2016 20:42 - Hungary - Nagykanizsa

Today, I was at a wedding reception. I had to repeatedly shout and wave like an idiot to the waiter for my order because he ignored me several times and kept forgetting about me. I was the bride. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 794
You deserved it 981

Nyusziful tells us more.

It was actually a small family event with only 20 guests, so he really didn't have to look after a huge crowd. And I was the only one in a big white dress :)

Top comments

That sucks op, hopefully you and your spouse can look back at this later and laugh!

Talis99 26

I'm sorry, but your country and your situation did make me giggle. I hope the wedding was otherwise a success and a beautiful day for you. Congratulations! On to the honeymoon!

Comments

I DON'T care who you are I jus may ABSOLUTELY over tired n under slept but I giggled way to much at THIS comment hahahaha :)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If the waiter hadn't been ignoring her she wouldn't have been doing that. The bride and groom are suppose to be served first so that should not have happened.

Punkpoptart1119 20

If the waiter had been doing his job, she wouldn't have had to. I used to be a server, I know how it is, but you can't ignore the bride at her own wedding.

D11Churchkill 8

Tell that boy's manager that he ignored the bride at the weeding and you may not be recommending this place to others.

Gwyddone 29

Ej, jesszus, melyik étteremben voltatok? Egyébként gratulálok, sok boldogságot nektek!

He’d soon remember you if you asked for a refund on the money you’ve paid