By Anonymous - 08/05/2009 03:38 - Canada

Today, I was at a family get together with distant relatives. My grandma made a point to say how all of the grandkids brought their boyfriends or girlfriends. She looks at me, then turns to everyone and says "But not our Becky! She is more interested in her cats right now than finding a man." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 000
You deserved it 6 833

Same thing different taste

Top comments

elara15 0

Finding a man should never be a "priority," Grandma! Let's not encourage overpopulation and the scarcity of resources.

Well when all your sisters are sobbing over the fact that their relationships have ended and are enduring the heartbreak, you'll still have your cats, :)

Comments

jeffy_lima 0

cats make good lovers ;) we are talking about ******* right? jk

Oh god I can empathise with that one...

"And then there's young Kate, who left one boy to come here with another and is meeting a third later tonight. At least our Becky's not a giant ****!" There's one of each in every family.

idontgiveone 0

aww well at least u dont have to hear her abstinance lessons :)

I dont see the problem. Cats are just that awesome.

I am speaking my mind and I am trying to be respectful.

lol #18, if only that was short for some other, more formal / distinguished name. But it's not. /Original or NEW Becky? //Yeah, I just made a ******* Rosanne joke. I'm not proud of it.

Really #1...maybe that's the reason you don't have a boyfriend right now, but you can't be serious, can you? HEY! REALITY CHECK FOR EVERYONE! WHEN YOU STOP LOOKING FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON, YOU FND THEM!

Mabel1989 0

Maybe next year...you should hire someone to pretend to be your boyfriend so the family gets off your back. Then you'll ACTUALLY fall in love with the guy, AND ABCFamily would turn your life into a movie. Oh wait, pretty sure that's been done in a zillion movies already...but I guess that means it must work, huh? Good luck!

DamionDude 0

I frakkin laughed at the ABCFamily part! I would call it, "The Boyfriend Plan." Lol :)