By Joe - 10/03/2009 00:26 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was at a dance. I was griding with this guy when I felt something move in his pants. I stood up and stepped away. He replied with "Don't flatter yourself, it was my phone". FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 261
You deserved it 56 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well, im assuming you are in high school since you went to a dance. so you may not have learned this quite yet, when you rub up on a guy's d*ck, it gets hard. what did you think you were rubbing up on when you were grinding with him? and what do you mean you stood up? were you laying down and grinding?

Comments

That's an FML? Sounds like a regular guy talking while high on testosterone.

MCart_fml 0

#2 is right on, great cover line though... so mean it would work every time.

@ $5: It's not that hard to understand. His underwear and pants weren't thick enough. Hell, he could've easily been going commando.

adelaide_evening 0

Maybe it wasn't the hard-on that made her step away, but if she felt something moving, maybe she thought he was about to ****. I don't think someone would step away from someone who they're grinding with because they think he has a hard-on, since that kind of is the whole point of grinding.

I would never give him anything ever again. Teach him to talk to you like that.... asshole. :P

cuttybuddy 0

#4 is so obviously correct. don't grind on someone and then get offended when he gets excited. thats like sticking your hand in the garbage disposal while its on and getting upset when your hand gets cut off. what did you think was gonna happen?

kandy_fml 0

He was probably lying. Guys will say anything to get out of the embarrassment of being caught with a boner.

itchyballs 0
imkool136 22

If you were grinding up on me, I wouldn't come up with some stupid excuse, I'd straight up tell you, ya, sorry, you're hot, you have an ass...

I get boners from reading history books it's random tbh

Edmund_Dantes 0

#19 there's a big difference between touching and grinding. Grinding is dry humping, which is the specific motion for which we are biologically inclined to get aroused. And assuming this is high school, or possibly junior high, it's understandable for the guy to be embarrassed about his reaction. Because teenagers are idiots and don't really understand what's going on.

69_jackson_69 0

First of all, here, grinding is a circular/side to side motion. And **** you for being a stereotyping asshole against teenagers. But usually being racist I can tolerate. And I don't live in Texas.

Don't tell us you were actually afraid that it was his ****.