By grenade - 17/07/2011 06:24 - United States

Today, I was at a club with my friends, when a group of guys approached us. It got quiet for a second, and I heard one of them say, "It's okay, I've got the fat one this time," then walk over and start talking to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 006
You deserved it 7 900

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Crea8urWorld 5

you should of looked at your friends and said 'it's okay, I got the ugly one this time'

Taking one for the team! He deserves a ******* medal.

Comments

Crea8urWorld 5

you should of looked at your friends and said 'it's okay, I got the ugly one this time'

MizzErikaHart 8

this story reminds me of an epicfails "fitting in fail" picture

Your probably not that fat if he approached you. Think of this as a sign that you'd be da boss woman if you lost any extra uneeded weight.

Mad_Alien 8

maybe he has a thing for fat people.

LizzieLizz18 4
WearingHats 14

Sexual intercourse with obese women.

Mad_Alien 8

why was that rated down? I guess a lot of people hate fat people, theyre just jelly of their fluffeh-ness

Mad_Alien 8

the ****? haha okay I'm the bitch, thanks. I guess I'm being bitchy for saying there's nothing ******* wrong with people that are bigger than others.

Mad_Alien 8

hahaha yes she is good-looking, but because I don't post a pic exposing most of my breasts and because I'm a ******* 13 year old doesn't mean you can tell people they are ugly and thus don't have the right to be logical. you don't no one has to like me, just don't be an ass about it

you should have said to your friends - dont worry , ive got the ****** this time then taken him to the toilets and ****** him with a strapon

katieklein 0

The guys who ''chose'' who gets who in big groups, are always jerks.

guys. enough with telling them to lose weight. honestly. I'm on the plus side and although guys and girls won't admit to it. more then the assumed average wants a girl who isn't going to break in half as soon as she is hugged. hind sight though, I agree with the come back of, "it's ok. I'll take the ugly one".

kateheartswaffle 0

Oh come on.. So if I'm not fat, that means I'm gonna break in half? Girls who are thin can have curves as well. Curvy and fat are not synonyms. I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but I used to be very very skinny and it would hurt my feelings when people told me to, "Go eat a sandwich." Some people are simply made skinny. We're all born different, so don't generalize. Skinny doesn't equal no boobs, butt, and about to break in half. And fat doesn't equal ugly.

xxangierulzxx 0

i am very skinny and i was just born that way and i will not snap in half because im a strong gymnast and swimmer. just because your skinny it doesnt mean your weak.

I'm skinny and I won't be snapped in half cause I'll beat yo muthafucking ass if you try it. ima size 2 :)

jadane_fml 0

I like a phat ass bcuz of the low self-esteem that comes with it.

a_nutritionist 10

ive always loved the way some fat people will insult skinny people despite bitching about how theyre really good people/not that fat/still beautiful. no, sorry, you just insulted an entire group of people because theyre not in the same BMI range as you, that doesnt make you a good person or beautiful.

mintcar 9

Did they blow the grenade horn? In all seriousness, don't feel too bad OP. They sound like superficial assholes...