By sexybelly - 26/03/2015 08:35 - Australia - Parramatta

Today, I was asked when my baby is due. My baby was due 6 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 868
You deserved it 4 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lady, you pushed a tiny human out of your ******. Don't let anyone make you feel bad, you're amazing!

Never ask a woman when she is due until you see the baby's head coming out of the birth canal.

Comments

A lot of people keep baby weight after a birth. You just gotta work for it.

r00d. at least its somewhat related to pregnancy and you're not just fat. I mean, somewhat.

I once confronted a teacher, congratulating her about her pregnancy. She wasn't pregnant.

I hope its just a misunderstanding OP...hope they are sorry...

If it's weight related, you'll probably loose it soon, women tend to stay a bit bigger after having a baby but you'll find it'll go down after a while, stay positive

I can't believe how insensitive some people can be. I know quite many women who have big bellies, and they looked the same during their pregnancy. Some women are just meant to be chubby, deal with it. Not everybody can be perfect (perfection itself is absurd anyway).

Nobody is meant to be chubby. It's thoughts like this that perpetuate overweight and obesity across the globe.

No you're not meant to be chubby. You eat to be chubby. There's a difference.

Chubby people aren't supposed to be chubby. If they can be skinnier and still healthy, and they just chow down everyday on everything, then they have no right to be offended when people think they're pregnant

You seem to have skipped over the part where I said 'healthy'. #105. Anorexia isn't healthy

aww, I delivered six months ago as well. it really is a struggle getting the weight off :( I feel your pain, OP!

if you still look pregnant then the questioner is blameless. be honest woth yourself and you will feel a lot better. ydi.

#22 you haven't known many pregnant women, have you? Or know much about pregnancy? It can take up to a year for a woman's body to go back to normal after a pregnancy. This includes weight, organ placement and uterine size/shape. Her weight could have very little to do with the fact that she appeared pregnant, and even if it was due to her weight, how is it your place to lay blame?

you are confused. regardless of the reason or whether or not its warranted, the op LOOKS pregnant. the person asking her a question was going based of what they saw. dont want to be mistaken for being pregnant? lose the weight. you are responsible for your weight as well as how much you can during pregnancy. my wife never looked pregnant after she gave birth to our five children. she also didnt put on the massive amount of weight that most girls in this country do. if put on more than 10 pounds over the weight of the child, youre eating too much and/or not doing enough.

#47 that is excellent for your wife, she should be very happy that she was able to maintain her figure. HOWEVER not everyone is so lucky. Did you miss the part where I said it may have had NOTHING to do with her weight?? Not all women have bodies that immediately "bounce back" into pre-pregnancy condition (and I am talking about organs here, NOT weight). I know plenty of women who didn't not gain any more than the recommended weight, and still looked pregnant for some time after delivery, because of their uterus, NOT fat. Have you met this woman?? Then perhaps you have no right to tell her she should be working out more.

The amount of obesity sympathizers in this site are disgusting. I guess that happens when 1/3 the United States is obese though.

nothing to do with luck. what is this uterus thing you speak of; another planet?

so actually, yes, it can take up to a year for a woman's body to 'look' a bit like the days before the pregnancy! I am donating one of my kidneys to my father and I have to wait until my baby turns 1 because technically my body is still healing, BUUUT it actually takes 7 years entirely for everything inside a woman's body to go back to where it once was, and I am talking bones and organs! women are amazing!

a few pound I put on an extra 8 stone!! Thanks to excess water a very big baby and random issues. Nothing to do with my eating so unless you have a medical degree stfu

RockRoyalty92 12

#22, did you ever consider your wife was probably too embarrassed to gain weight during her pregnancy (you know, cravings?) because of your extremely judgemental view on life? What if this woman is a single mother? Are you volunteering to watch her new baby while she exercises to meet your idea of perfect? Also, how is being more understanding of a woman that recently had a baby being, possibly, a little chunky make us obesity supporters? Is this how you view pregnant women? As obese!? Or is it how you view women with a new baby that care more about caring for and enjoying their new little ones than how their body looks? Get over yourselves.

You really don't understand how a woman's body works do you...after giving birth, it can take a full year for everything to go back to how it was pre-pregnancy. This means weight, uterus size, etc. Other women are different than others. It took me about three months to go back to "normal." I know other women who took longer to go back to how they were before getting pregnant. The body goes through a lot of changes.

Don't worry the baby fat will go eventually, I hear sit ups work wonders :), good luck op!

melissaferns 16

sit ups only tone muscles, and don't burn many calories for actual weight loss. Cardio exercise is what sheds the pounds. after having a baby you also have to bring your abdominal muscles back together since they often seperate and stretch. Pelvic exercise like pelvic tilts help to do so. Until you are able to bring those muscles back together you will end up having a puffy stomach. sit ups before hand can cause the muscles to seperate further which can be counter productive. You are still awesome for the encouragement in your comment but you learn something new every day. ;) keep up with your encouraging comments to others. this wasn't meant as an attack just being informative. have a great day.