By Anonymous - 11/09/2013 13:29 - United Kingdom - Milton Keynes

Today, I was asked to leave a church service for laughing at the kids trying to sing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 104
You deserved it 82 583

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're children. Not only are they just learning to sing, but they're brave for getting up in front of an audience. You deserve it.

Everyone learns to sing at some point! Don't laugh, you probably sound just as bad.

Comments

SpcNemo 10

Seriously? They're CHILDREN and you're going to laugh at them for their SINGING? You know that thing that takes years of practice and honing to actually be good at? You're a tool. YDI

I agree that he deserves it, but you need to lighten up...

vencku 13

Why are you guys so harsh? Maybe it was really funny. Everyone has had the sudden urge to laugh at inopportune times. Yes, it's impolite but sometimes you just can't hold it. If it's that big a deal, then maybe the kids should have practised more before being put in front of an audience.

MEM0817 18

... Annnddd some people should have practiced other things better too, before commenting.

Yes, but OP didn't say something along the lines of "I feel like such an ass for being unable to control my laugher." The part she is saying "FML" about seems to be that she was kicked out for mocking children, not that she feels embarrassed for inappropriate laughter.

What would you do if I sang out of tune? -Get booted from church.

RedPillSucks 31

OP got tossed with a little help from her (church) friends.

You sound like an huge jerk. Why would you do something like that? With all the kids out getting in trouble, you chose to pick on the ones who sing in church.

olpally 32

Coming here for sympathy now? You won't get any, you ass. They're just kids!

Wow nothing quite like hurting the feelings and self esteem of kids. You're super cool and nice. We all super like you.

immunetoinsanity 23
perdix 29

Laughing at them is so inappropriate! If you were brought up properly, you would have heckled them.

perdix 29

#30. Organic, free-range heirloom tomatoes, I hope.

Playing devils advocate, if the singing was so terrible that you couldn't contain yourself, you may be Simon Cowell

ninjuh_wingman 29

Aaannnd there goes the confidence those kids had to muster in order to get up there and sing