By Anonymous - 18/08/2010 06:58 - United States

Today, I was alone in the car with my grandma for five hours while she told me all about the multiple bladder infections she's had in the past year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 540
You deserved it 3 258

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Be lucky she wasn't talking about vaginal infections or her sex life. Seriously, it could have been a lot more painful...

Comments

yolie_fml 0
kshizzlekt 0

Lol. See, old people are still relevant.. Now you know what to expect when you get to her age. ;-)

sallen0046 4

She could not possibly have had enough bladder infections in one year to take up an entire five hour conversation. You could have told her you didn't want to hear about them, you could have changed the subject, and even still, taking no action in this does not **** your life. Adults discuss their diseases and ailments, learn to deal with it.

Schizomaniac 24

Calm down, chief. Everything is going to be okay.

RedPillSucks 31

Maybe she speaks really slow. Maybe she has memory problems and kept forgetting what she was talking about.

Cjmw 7

That's our Christmas dinner in a nutshell.

imright24 0

Most old people do things like that. This isn't a FML.

YDI for being in a car. YDI for having a grandma who has a bladder. YDI for causing her bladder infections and not listening to her beg you to stop. YDI for having a grandma at all. Freak.

yolie_fml 0

The way you said "Freak" at the end made this extremely awesome.

Yeah! What's up with this people that have grandmas?! The world is full of freaks!

lillibeth 0

That kind of conversation is what we have at the dinner table in my family...