By Aaron - 14/05/2009 21:23 - United States

Today, I walked to my local McDonald's. I spent the last 7 dollars I had on my meal. As I began to walk back to my dorm, I was mugged. I explained to them I had no money, so they stole my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 127
You deserved it 3 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

umm, #1, he'd spend it on junk food because he's a college student who needs to eat? and mcdonald's was the cheapest option available? (aat least, that's what i'm presuming). maybe there's nothing left in the fridge?

>>#1 Because it's the only food they can afford with $7, duh. Assuming homemade is out of the picture, of course.

Comments

On the bright side, you still have your original chicken nuggets.

paks7 0

Well, I can't really say you deserved it, but $7 at McDonalds? really? If you're so poor that that's what you have to resort to, I'd suggest the dollar menu.

grazynaanka 0

#14 grocery stores are more and more expensive everyday. and most college students are not close enough to a grocery store. my grocery store is a lot further than the burger king. so fast food is the easiest and quickest option. plus he's a college student. most aren't smart enough to think of going to a grocery store. sucks they stole your food. but look at the bright side. at least you're not in the hospital or the morgue.

@Everyone: I bet the OP means he spent the last 7 dollars in his wallet, not neccesarily the last 7 dollars he owned. Well, at least they didn't beat you up or worse.

IllegalLight 0

At least they didn't hold you at gunpoint because they were angry you had no cash.

bortzy93 0

eat at the mcdonalds next time

Whoa! I think it may have been the Hamburglar! FYL.

WickedAwsum 0

I have to go with #18 Just eat there next time. Lol.