By Anonymous - 21/08/2012 17:39 - United States - Charlotte

Spicy
Today, I walked into the restroom at work, only to find my boss stroking and playing with himself. I have my annual performance assessment with him in an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 596
You deserved it 2 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MolesterStallone 13

Sounds like he was doing his own performance assessment!

Icejza_DaChilla 7

*sniff sniff* What's that smell..? It smells like blackmail to me!

Comments

martin_martian7 11
alychick 5

Actually lots of people do it. Especially where I work >.

OP's boss apparently. OP you need to use your head and blackmail your boss, that way you never get the shaft at work. He'd have to be nuts to piss you off after receiving this load of information. Phallus...

46 I agree that blackmail isn't gonna work but I love your humor sire, good work.

Legendoflaw 4

Agreed.. Too many little kids on here trying to sound intelligent.

Justy101 23

50 - I think you missed the point of 46's comment.

Definitely not me working at Macdonalds when I was 15, that's for sure.

34- you don't happen to work at McDonald's, do you?

Thank you 66 and guy before him it was a joke don't take it so seriously. Oh and here's another joke. Before OP came for the assessment from his boss, his boss came. Hey I never said it was gonna be a good joke

It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard :p

Blackmail his ass till you get a raise!

A) What kind of a stupid asshole are you to suggest blackmailing someone? B) He has no proof to blackmail the boss with.

24- What kind of a stupid asshole are you to think that 14 WASN'T kidding?

I don't think 24 is the asshole in question here...

I say YDI because you should have knocked

At work? Which might be a public place? Seriously?

fylx100 19

I hate when people say "well you should have blah blah blah" because more than half the people don't even do what they say. I'm sure you're one of them that said he should have knocked but yet, you don't knock either. But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you do knock before entering a restroom. You're telling me that you've never forgotten to knock not even one time when you had to take a major piss?

Stalls? Sometimes they're broken, sometimes they're just not closed... And LOCKS are handy contraptions too...

Let's see who had the better performance

You couldn't ask for a better opportunity to demand a raise!!

G3K0 7

That's what I thought he said when I first read it.

jenniiienyc 5
TeslaFreak 2

Tht shouldn't be too awkward. :D