By wtfmama - 04/05/2013 12:51 - United States - Hudson

Today, I walked into the living room to find my 11-year-old daughter about to kiss her "not my boyfriend" on the lips. When I asked what she thought she was doing, she peeled a piece of scotch tape off her lips and said, "It's okay! We're using protection." FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 174
You deserved it 11 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Smart kid. She seems like the responsible sort.

flockz 19

scotch tape isn't safe enough. as her mother i hope you suggested duct tape.

Comments

olpally 32

Peter to Meg, *holds up trash bag* hefty hefty hefty! *holds up condom in other hand* wimpy, wimpy, wimpy!

Vivasarous 4

I was just thinking about this!

RemyX1 7

Wow this couple takes thier protection seriuosly. Would you rater have them be a couple who does sex without protection.

BradTheBrony 19

Well, I was gonna make a remark on the phrasing "to do sex" but someone beat me to it. And they were downvoted. Why? You don't do sex, you HAVE it.

kriz_allizwell 6

Okay this one actually made me laugh out loud.

Trisha_aus 15

Hmm..who shit in your cereal this morning black cat?

RedPillSucks 31

well, at least the comment wasn't "LOL!!!"

I'm a Blackcat the shitty luck I have to deal with everyday is enormous you should expect me to be grumpy >:(

89 your profile description is great

113 that is what grumpy cat is for.

At least she knows protection is important. Even if was on the lips.

Looks like someone needs to give her kid the sex talk, considering the girl is 11 and most girls are hitting puberty or getting curious by then. At least explain to her that there's nothing wrong with having a boyfriend or kissing.

How old was the "not your boyfriend" that'll decide if this is sick, cute or just plain weird.

EVnIAS 13

it was the local priest... I know I know I am probably going to hell for that...

beastseclipse 9

After thousands of years in Hell, you'll still be going "totally worth it!"

Considering that the boy is at the age where the mother would have to question if he is her boyfriend or not, there is a good chance he is somewhere in the 10-13 age range.

NewYorkMexPR 14

Lol well at least shes thinking safe. Well done parent

Found this really cute rather than a FML.

This was the cutest thing in the history of FML. But why do you think that this is awkward or anything, OP? I think it sounds awesome.