By ENDmySUFFERING - 21/07/2016 15:25 - United Kingdom - Southampton

Today, I walked into my son's room to be attacked by a swarm of flies. I'm afraid to go back in there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 252
You deserved it 1 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Clearly he trained them to guard his room, and you must figure out the secret password to get by.

Looks like someone doesn't clean up after themselves.

Comments

I assume you have seen your son in the last couple of weeks! Death and teenage sloth: The symptoms are pretty similar, except for (or in some cases including) the flies.

Fun fact: Flies are attracted to dead bodies

Depends on the species. Diptera is a huge order of insects.

And it should be noted that they're attracted to rotting bodies. If your just dead, no flies. In other words, zombies, because the rot, will attract flies. Vampires, because they dont rot, despite being dead, will not attract flies. Although i have been informed that the sparkley ones attract bullets.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

This sounds like the beginning of a horror movie.

DeadRob 13

Hmmm flies? good idea but I feel like cockroaches would be a better army

Ah yes, the teenaged boy. Our son begged to take an extra vac upstairs so he could clean the carpets. Some time later I went upstairs and was attacked by fleas! I went straight to the store and bought the flea powder vac stuff and used it. All I can say is take care of whatever the problem is before it gets worse.

When teens, I used to call my brother Mike the Mycologist for all the mold in his room. How do you grow white fungus in black soda? He had a horrific rainbow.

Hi, OP here! Turns out they were just feasting on month-old food and some questionably crusty socks seemed to be also one of the causes. The wrath of the flies has been battled safely!