By funnymanjoe - 14/09/2011 11:06 - United States

Today, I walked into my dorm to find my roommate and his friends using my bass clarinet to smoke weed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 753
You deserved it 5 735

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like a cool way to smoke. I'll have to try it some time haha.

jjoyce6 0

Were they playing it on a high note?

Comments

xFxNGSx 0
Omfgitsmia 15

You can take him to small claims court and sue him for the damages. Keep all your evidence though! I those things are expensive.

SmokinWeed 0

That would be a huge dick move granted that smoking out of someone's expensive instrument is pretty inconsiderate.

suckstoobeyou 0

And who says weed smokers are stupid, seems like a smart way to use a useless instrument.....

I say weed smokers are stupid, especially ones who pull stupid shit like this. I also believe the bass clarinet is a much less useless instrument than your brain. At least one of those two things is being used.

I'm just being curious, but why do you think we're all stupid, Doc? We're not ALL like the OP's idiot roommate and friends.

YOU DARE CALL AN INSTRUMENT USELESS?!?!??! PRAY I NEVER FIND YOU OR I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!!! D:

Stonedmanalex 0

114- They probably never tried it but hear about it from biased people without looking up information for themselves. Also If Doc was in school, he probably only knows those kids who smoke and usally aren't the brightest.

TunechiXXL 0
llamalpaca382 13

1. Your username is grammatically incorrect. 2. A bass clarinet is hardly useless. It's just not too common. 3. I don't like you.

Stonedmanalex, your assumptions are incredibly simple-minded. I had friends in high school, college, grad school, and med school who smoked marijuana, along with several relatives. Not to mention the fact that I see the consequences of weed on a daily basis - people who are high getting into car accidents, shooting or stabbing people, getting shot or stabbed, jumping out of windows, getting hit by cars...want me to go on? Brianjman, I think people who smoke pot are dumb because of all the stuff I just mentioned. I know plenty of smart people who do it, but it makes them dumb (though not necessarily unintelligent).

If you don't mind me asking, DocBastard, where exactly is Moldova?

If you don't mind me asking, DocBastard, where exactly is Moldova?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

I sorta agree with docbastard. But only a little. He is right about weed making smart people dumb, as it personally does it to me, which is why I'm not a pothead. But then again different substances affect people differently. It's not a one size fits all deal. What it makes you do often depends on the type of person you are by nature. That said, I've seen the terrible effects of chronic pot use. Then again, more often than not it's just brought out things the person might have been predisposed to to begin with. Well nobody really knows so I'll stop now. But it's just something to think about.

COCKYmanUSC - Moldova is where I am currently hiding from the FBI, KGB, MI6, CIA, NRA, NCAA, RAF, and my wife.

suckstoobeyou 0

Ok, maybe I was wrong on saying it was a useless instrument, and not all weed smokers are stupid, most are,

suckstoobeyou 0

As for you 148, 1: I don't care about grammar because this is a website 2: I really don't care if you like me....

Weed is ******* amazing instead of a ******* piece of shit useless instrument that nerds only care about. You know nothing about weed so **** all of you

You obviously care, considering you posted that comment.

That sounds like an epic college story for you roommate and friends to share for years. Sucks for you however.

iAmScrubs 19

They only like to smoke wood kush I guess. That must of winded you up.

ilovepandas213 0
tapleydylan 0

I wonder if I could do that with my contra?

burokkori 0

Oh god, if that happened to my bass clarinet I'd have to kill. O.O

FYLDeep 25

Well, you could probably get him kicked out of school. I don't know why someone would do something so reckless.