By FootInMouth - 01/10/2009 13:19 - Australia

Today, I walked into my brother's house to see him unshaven and still in pyjamas eating ice-cream straight from the tub. I said jokingly, "You're lucky you have your wife, no one else could love you." His wife had just told him she was leaving him for her orthodontist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 386
You deserved it 14 239

So_Yeah tells us more.

So_Yeah 0

OP, mhm, actually. Me and my brothers joke around like that all the time, we're close enough to mess with each other and not let it bother us. And his wife (uhm, soon to be ex), I always thought, was one of the sweetest people in the world, so I never expected this. Yus, my foot is firmly in my mouth, and Imma leave it there a while so I don't say anything else stupid any time soon -.-

Top comments

X_totallysucks_X 0

How is this an FYL? Poor guy ... FHL ...

Comments

The_Derpinator 0

That's just awful. My condolences to your brother.

My form tutor likes her dentist. It seems dentist/orthodontists are quite the thing these days.

RubixMonkey 0

Those bicuspids are just waiting to be polished.

I suppose it is hard to resist someone who's profession is to give oral.... care.

how is this about you? Sounds like his life is ******.

Op embarrassed herself and made her brother feel like shit. FHL

lowfiddle44, people like you confuse. like how stupid do you have to be to not understand what the OP said. FYL and go get some help you ****** idiot!

"Today, my sister came in and told me I was lucky to have my wife cause otherwise no one would love me. My wife just told me she was leaving me for her orthodontist. FML" That's the REAL fml of this situation.

but once she gets back from the orthodontist it will all be ok

Adurr 0

she could have meant she was leaving for the day due to a. orthodontist appointment.

ultraslick 0

Not your fault, dont worry but you should support him thou :)

If I had a spouse that'd just left me, I might be doing the same. Way to go, jackass. It's not like it's your fault or anything, but that was a pretty stupid thing to say. (Why are people saying "FYL" anyway? This is an OMIF (open mouth, insert foot), not an FYL.)

Yeah, maybe she should go see that orthodontist too. He could help her remove that big FOOT from between her jaws.

I agree.... that would also be a perfect opportunity for her to then place it in the orthodontist's ass where it truly belongs. Hopefully far enough up where he could then extract it from his mouth.

DirtySalamander 9

How is it the orthodontist fault that his wife left him? it was the wife's choice to leave her husband.