By aveugle - 09/04/2011 11:28 - Turquie

Today, I walked into a mirror in a shop. No one would have known had my face not stayed printed on it due to my make-up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 486
You deserved it 289

Top comments

And your makeup was probably all smudgy for the rest of the day too, so even if people didn't know you walked into a mirror, they would still think something was wrong with you. Double FML.

Maybe you should take a moment to reflect on where you went wrong.

Comments

And your makeup was probably all smudgy for the rest of the day too, so even if people didn't know you walked into a mirror, they would still think something was wrong with you. Double FML.

crystal71669 10

Not really. Makeup can easily transfer regardless of the amount. Especially if OP has oily skin.

That was my first thought too. Then I thought any face, even no makeup would leave an imprint due to natural oils. Like a finger print.

two words setting spray..haha but really it will pass just laugh with them!

Running into a pane of glass is one thing. But, a mirror? that takes talent. Although It's a bummer your make-up had to jump ship at the slightest face smash. sorry op.

Maybe you should take a moment to reflect on where you went wrong.

Holy, wear enough makeup in order for it to stay the mirror??? Id say YDI, but Id do the same thing (minus wearing a pound of makeup)

I really don't understand why this is the default assumption with these situations. Makeup can easily transfer, especially if OP has oily skin. The amount worn really has nothing to do with it.

Shit my skin oil transfers that easily. If I were to smush my face on a mirror there would at very least be a skin cell outline even after a fresh wash.

some like makeup. some need makeup. some need it and don't wear it, right sweetheart? regardless, it doesn't take "a pound" to leave a mark of some sort on a mirror. it's funny how the ones on this that comment she's wearing too much, a pound of it, etc are the ones that looks as if they have very little experience with it.

Did you think you were about to be united with a twin you never knew you had? Or were you just not looking up lol

Goblin182 26

You saw someone walking directly towards you. Not only did you not realize it was your reflection but you also refused t give way and let them by?

species4872 19

I'll bet that's the last time you play "chicken" with that bitch you looks at lot like you and copies what you wear!