By holyshart - 05/06/2012 09:03 - United States

Today, I walked in on my roommate trying to smoke a Mars bar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 534
You deserved it 2 566

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They're outta this world! Okay...I'm done...

Aug1508 9

I guess your room mate was trying to get sugar high. I don't think they understand that concept lol.

Comments

BluFlames 8

HAH! I've seen worse, try someone snorting skittles and crushed up smarties.

What do you mean "try someone"? Do you mean try smoking them? Well if you can smoke a mars bar you can smoke a person... right?

kayla_ann0o 9

No, they're saying they saw someone snorting skittles and crushed smarties.

I saw two guys snorting salt and pepper in the cafeteria once back in highschool. Just... So dumb.

Snorting pixie sticks xD. My friends did that at lunch, apparently the searing pain in their nose got them high...

I used to see people doing lines of Kool Aid on the bus. What is this world coming to.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I remember when my friends offered me to sniff powdered hawaiian punch I have weird friends...

Some kid at my school took a bet to snort hot fries. That was, to say the least, interesting.

cash_monkey72 9

It works a lot better with snickers

I prefer Twix. While my coworkers are on their smoke break, I chew mine over with Twix.

outstandtacular 11
Akumie 6

Step one: get a mars bar Step two: get a lighter Step three: light it like a normal cigaret Step fore: enjoy~

Um hey 39? You suck at being a nice, secure person. Dont bully people randomly. But bravo on getting attention hot stuff;). To bad it's because your lame.

LMAO 109 so the one who horribly photoshops their eyes to look really bright blue for their profile picture is secure and the one who laughs at them is insecure? I don't think I understand your good-girl logic, so I'll just nod and send you on your merry way. Begone.

No silly little girl. It's clearly evident the photoshop job isn't up to par, but I wouldn't say it calls for your opinion. Also what does her self esteem have to do with this conversation? You're saying she obviously has a low self esteem, why would you bother to write a rude, petty comment then? That's pretty mean. But okay, if we are going to critique at random, I'd say the most noteworthy and unfortunate thing about your picture is your obviously necessary unbuttoned shirt and offensively (generous here) overdone makeup. Im just sure this is news to you that your boobs are out. How endearing. No no you are secure you're right. Poof! imgone

#129 So you're upset that I gave my opinion on something that you wouldn't give your opinion on? Hmmm... Sounds a little weird, but I'll go with it. You said that I am not secure, I didn't say that she was insecure. I was asking where you got your evidence of my self-confidence or lack thereof. And yes of course for a lingerie flip-book photoshoot eyeliner and lipstick are horrendously overdone :P We're at stage five of my flipbook right in this profile picture, but I'm glad you noticed my ****, it makes me oh-so-thrilled to know that someone is offended by my endearing boobs :) That's what the photoshoot was for, you see ;)

outstandtacular 11

I wasn't really offended by her comment about me sucking at photoshop so it's all good??? Lol. Everyone can chill :)

Darling I never called your boobs endearing, or even offensive for that matter. I called your makeup offensively overdone, however dont worry I'm not offended. Had I known you'd latch onto the silliest parts of what I'd said I' have used less distracting words for you. Anyways the point i was making is clearly lost, and now I'm wasting time I could be laughing at FMLs, laughing at you. What I'm finding "endearing" is how clever you are ;) you're right of course, after all, your photo shoot was to show off your epicsquisshiiiiis woo! You go girl. Nice chat.

Well you have to give him an a for creativity or....... Stupidity

Sounds like he was already high, but regardless just put a nanny cam in his room and hope you catch something good.

Where do they hide those? I don't believe I've ever seen one..

the kids in my town smoke kit kats & all the adults thought we were stupid at that age lol

What town do you live in? Please tell me so I can make sure I never go there.

Sounds like all the adults in your town thought right...