By curlyisnogood - 10/01/2011 00:19

Today, I walked in on my roommate flat-ironing his pubic hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 214
You deserved it 3 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch, that must be a hairy situation there trying to explain to your roommate. I recommend that you don't curl up into a ball and be scarred for life from this image burned in your memory, but you gotta be straight and tell him sorry that you walked in. Afro this might be remembered forever, you should try and comb this out from your memory. Ugh, I can't think of anything great at this late of night.

Comments

Haha! That is just hilarious! Are you scarred for life yet?

Just wait until he eventually burns himself and get a laugh out of that. It might make you feel better... possibly.

DaveOnDope 4

you forgot to add, "...then delete this post.".

WTF that is just gross I hope it wasn't your flat-iron. One time he is going to sizzle his balls and then he will hopefully get the message

nokel11 7

why is it long enough to flat iron in the first place? if someones going to blow you, they don't also want to be able to floss at the same time.

LOL! Love your "about me!" Fits my night!!!

roketkween 0

ya agreed. girls hate feeling like they have a mustache

I'd be more concerned that you're not wearing any cloths in you're FML profile pic...

andrewandrewandy 0

wouldn't of that been funny if his roommate made an FML "today i was ironing my pubes and my roomate walks in FML"

KristinaKreme 0

Or maybe " Today, I was flatironing my pubic hair and the doctor said the cuts are pretty severe....FML"

elisewilloughby 0

Please…for everyone's sake, quit trying to be funny.