By meeeeeee - 26/11/2011 15:38 - United States

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend peeing in the cat's litter box. I'm the one who has to clean it out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 978
You deserved it 3 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kevalanwilliams 0

Well at least he didn't crap in it

1JDub 6

But babe....the bathroom is way over there!

Comments

jdawg2010 0

I saw an FML exactly like this one...

Umm yea, with over 18,000,000 Fml's that were posted and a fraction that was pubished, you'll bound to find someone posting their own experience that is similar to an old fml. So shut up about it being "similar" and enjoy the god damn fml.

Why would he pee in a litter box when there is a conveniently placed bathroom just a short walk away?? Wouldnt it be easier to aim at a bowl than a box?

Maybe he wants a challenge. Plus you can paint pictures with your stream in the litter box. Can you do that with a toilet? Nope.

I'm curious to know if he dug a little hole first. That would give him something to aim at.

FYLDeep 25

Even if I was curious I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't want to do anything that could potentially put me on a cat's bad side.

rap81198 0

Why dnt u tell him to enjoy cat life for a day. Sleep with. At and eat cat food for a day. That oughta make him realize :)

What are you on?!? Sounds like you want the guy to **** the cat.

chels1994 11

and what exactly is wrong with the toilet?

xForeverNever 6

Pee is pee. But still, that's really weird 0_o

nc21690 19

my brothers used to do that then my cat wouldnt use it and she went everywhere and now I dont have a cat anymore.....

That's because you're a moose and the cat thinks you're going to eat it. Just sayin'...

Llama_Face89 33

35- and may I ask why that comment was necessary?

boundlesssmiles 2

I think you're beautiful, 32.

bubo_fml 10

He is a wolf, jealously marking his territory...He's worried that a pussy will steal his pussy away from him!

perdix 29

How did you not notice the clumps as big as your head in there? Do you serve your cats big pots of coffee? YDI for dating a pussy:D