By Anonymous - 23/10/2015 20:10 - Canada - Fredericton

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my best friend with his hand down my girlfriend's pants and her moaning for him to "keep going". She had the brass balls to claim she had a "tummy ache" and that he was just rubbing her stomach better. I may be a total dumbass, but I'm not THAT stupid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 010
You deserved it 2 461

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your best friend's about to get a ******** ache that she'll have to rub better, right?

I'll never understand the logic behind cheating. Why not just leave the person if you want to be with someone else? Move on from them. You don't need people like that in your life.

Comments

Sorry OP You deserve a better girlfriend than her and better best friend.

You could have walked in at a worse moment if things progressed...

Dump both of them. They don't deserve you.

Your reaction, "oh thank god... I was looking for a reason to dump you," while staring at your girlfriend. "And a reason to kick your ass," while looking at your best friend.

lie down with dogs, get up with fleas lie down with a ho, you might get a disease

spacefish966 18

I really hope you broke every finger of your fucktard of a friend and **** punt that cheating bitch outta your life.

whatunicorn 17

If you don't dump her for cheating dump her cause she's obviously stupid. Oh and get a new best friend OP you can do better than those jackass'

I don't think she's stupid. She just spit out a stupid excuse to see what she could get away with. She knew that what she was saying was BS.

Guess she was Frisky, but that's No excuse drop her and that backstabbing bestfriend they both deserve each other, you better off without em OP

**** those who are unfaithful to you without any pain.

looks like he's not only your best friend, but you're ex-gf bff also.... FYL op... nobody deserves that...