By DumbLackofLuck - 22/12/2009 21:54 - United States

Today, I waited until the last minute to do my Christmas shopping. Today, I also discovered that my bank account has been frozen due to suspicious activity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 829
You deserved it 8 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The EXACT same thing happened to me. But I have very few gifts left to buy, and my bank (Scotiabank) is awesome and will unfreeze my account and give me a new card and PIN right on the spot.

txgirl09 5

waiting until the last minute is a lame move but we've all done that before.

Comments

haha oh man that sucks!! ahahaha i feel for ya...shouldnt you have some cash thou?

Considering it is her bank account that is frozen she does not have access to the money in her account at all. Hopefully she actually carries some cash, it seems like most people don't now days. People use their damn debit cards and credit cards so much you'd think they'd be getting carpal tunnel from the sliding motion.

baby_gurl2405 0

well, u shoulda geussed that all those drug payoffs being cashed at the same time would look suspiciouse :P

I finished my shopping today, took 3 days! :p

Well of course they did. In this economy, just having enough money to go Christmas shopping is suspicious. Now get back to your cardboard box before someone takes it.

Aaaand ladies and gentlemen, here is your perfect example of why you should never wait until the last minute to do your Christmas shopping.

I'm Atheist. But I'm still not so selfish as to use it as an excuse to not buy anybody gifts...

needforspeed500 0

Well, you have no idea what last minute shopping is if you are already done.

You're right everybody, it was the drugs. My jaunt to Club Erotica didn't help my financial situation either!

I guess you won't try that next year huh?