By frozensolid - 24/01/2013 21:25 - Canada - Winnipeg

Today, I waited over 30 minutes in freezing cold weather for my bus. When it finally arrived, I went to get on board, but slipped and fell on the icy ground. The driver waited a whole 2 seconds before snorting, "Ain't nobody got time for this shit", closing the doors, and driving off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 237
You deserved it 3 235

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should call and complain about him...that's just rude

"Ain't nobody got time fo dat!" - broke black lady with a burnt down apartment

Comments

miz_kamakazi 11

Wow that's horrible! How unfortunate for you, OP. Hope your day gets better!

I feel for you, OP, but I have to be honest and admit that if I were a passenger on the bus I would have likely burst into laughter. Choking, violent laughter that may lead to my eventual damnation, but hilarious nonetheless.

this made my day, omg what a good laugh. if only i too had witnessed it in person, i would not have been able to breathe for a good 10 minutes.

What a jerk! He could have helped you instead, people are so insensitive nowadays.

funky2525 14

Thats horrible!!!!! Hopefully karma kicks him right where it hurts

Hopefully your butt wasn't as bruised as your ego. Bitchy ass bus drivers are everywhere. They really do have to rush around to be on time. Not that it makes abandoning passengers okay.

I prefer the ones who hold the door for everyone. What's a few minutes of your time versus possibly half an hour of someone else's? Bus drivers who slam the door and laugh in your face are much much much worse.

Sorry that sucks! I live in NYC and some bus drivers actually laugh as they close the door in some people's faces. On the other hand, there are others who hold the door for everyone. I don't know which is worse.

Bus drivers are damned if they wait and damned if they don't... definitely glad that's not my job! This one was bitchy, though.

perdix 29

He probably didn't want the lady that pissed at the bus stop on his bus. Two bus-related stories from Manitoba in the same day. The provincial poobah of public transit must be awfully proud!

She probably slipped on the other woman's frozen pee.

_Burnett89 9

At least he didn't uppercut you and throw you off the bus.

this is actually funny because I live in Cleveland, so I understand

Thats what happens when women want to act like men. Sometimes someones gotta put you in check..

I hope a St. Bernard appeared shortly thereafter with a barrel of brandy and gallantly offered to give you a ride to your destination which you gratefully accepted and lived happily ever after. But this is FML, so you probably broke your tailbone and then got fired. Them's the breaks.