By Anonymous - 24/05/2017 21:00 - Italy

Today, I've got a bad stomach ache, so my mother asked me ifI was on my period. I told her that no, in fact I haven't had it in three months. Now she won't speak to me because she's convinced that I have a secret boyfriend and am pregnant. I'm a lesbian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 021
You deserved it 565

Top comments

Still, that's a bit strange. you might want to consult a doctor OP.

marsmonkey 8

That sucks, OP. I'm sorry. I'm a lesbian, and I once went a whole year without my period. When I went to the doctor about it, multiple times, I had to be super clear right up front that there was zero possibility of pregnancy at all.

Comments

At first I was like "what does being a lesbian have to do with periods?" Lol

You should just look her dead in the eyes and go " Mum, I don't like dick. " just be straight with her ... no pun intended.

No period for 3 months and serious ache? Get to your obgyn.

time to go to the doctor. that sounds like it could be serious.

She sounds like the kind of conservative who won't speak to you after she finds out why you can't be pregnant either. Good luck, OP.

that sounds like endometriosis or something, def get it checked out when you can.

squiros 2

"...so my mother asked me ifI was on my period." what does ifl stand for? google says indoor football league. urban dictionary says 'i ******* love'. neither of which seem to fit. is this site supposed to be english? in italian, ifl means nothing.

mariri9206 32

"so my mother asked me IF I was on my period." It's just a space being left out accidentally and is quite easy to see and understand that's what it is.

thatslifeiguess7 16

I had the same issue endromitios. spelling maybe off. also if you take birth control to control periods it can cause stomach issues. I am a lesbian I tried depo, gave me bad tummy issues so I switched to an iud. my periods before I couldn't get out of bed. I say go to the doctor and find out

AmberLynnxo 10

Just so everyone knows that this actually isn't strange at all, she's very irregular. Her period doesn't come at the exact same time every month, she'll get it at different times & sometimes not even for 3 months, 6 months and so on. She's not pregnant just not regular lol that's why birth control is a good thing. it will help regulate it. I shouldn't have to explain this to so many people... i thought everyone knew as I, myself am more irregular than this girl.

Brilliant way of dealing with it, momster. Silent treatement will end the preganacy!