By DocFUCKINGHATESSTUPIDPEOPLE - 22/11/2012 21:03 - United States - Schertz

Today, I've been on duty at the hospital for just three hours so far, and I've already pulled five carving forks out of four different people. Good job, everybody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 781
You deserved it 1 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Someone had two forks in them?? Did they try to get one out with another?

I was going to take a stab at a pun, but I was afraid my joke just wasn't going to cut it.

Comments

This wouldn't be too bad, but who knows where the knives were located

Goodness Gracious do these people Not know how to Cut a Turkey?

Hiimhaileypotter 52

What's With the Random capitalization, #16? :P

She's writing a book. That's the title.

Five forks .... And four people... Huh. Someone had an exciting night.

olpally 32

Love the username op. lmao! Try to take off on christmas eve and Christmas. It could turn into a bloodbath.

Trisha_aus 15

And this is why I have absolutely no faith in humanity. "Hey y'all, hold my beer and watch as I eat this here carving fork!"

btstig 11

How did it automatically become a dumb southern stereotype? Swag, Yolo, real talk son!!

Excuse me. I have to inform you that the correct term is 'MUrica.

America... America... America, **** YEAH! Coming again, to save the mother ******* day yeah, America, **** YEAH! Freedom is the only way yeah, Terrorist your game is through cause now you have to answer too, America, **** YEAH! So lick my butt, and suck on my balls, America, **** YEAH! What you going to do when we come for you now, it’s the dream that we all share; it’s the hope for tomorrow **** YEAH! McDonalds, **** YEAH! Wal-Mart, **** YEAH! The Gap, **** YEAH! Baseball, **** YEAH! NFL, ****, YEAH! Rock and roll, **** YEAH! The Internet, **** YEAH! Slavery, **** YEAH! **** YEAH! Starbucks, **** YEAH! Disney world, **** YEAH! Porno, **** YEAH! Valium, **** YEAH! Reeboks, **** YEAH! Fake ****, **** YEAH! Sushi, **** YEAH! Taco Bell, **** YEAH! Rodeos, **** YEAH! Bed bath and beyond (**** yeah, **** yeah) Liberty, **** YEAH! White Slips, **** YEAH! The Alamo, **** YEAH! Band-aids, **** YEAH! Las Vegas, **** YEAH! Christmas, **** YEAH! Immigrants, **** YEAH! Popeye, **** YEAH! Democrats, **** YEAH! Republicans (republicans) (**** yeah, **** yeah) Sportsmanship Books. - Team America ( it was needed).

Feedmyaddiction5 14

Thank you I was not sure which was the correct spelling of it. :)

xXxIracebethxXx 14

I thought I was 'Murika... Ah, well.

Even if I was that hungry, I would never consume an eating utensil.

chrissy2 28

Maybe someone thought the Turkey was too dry....

astralvagan 20

Famous last words of a redneck.... Hold my beer and y'all watch this!

btstig 11

Famous last words of a Yankee. " Oh my word. Hold my champagne flute and gaze upon me as I begin this act of compulsivity".

br0thadarkness 1