By Anonymous - 22/07/2013 18:30 - Denmark - Lemvig

Today, I've been bedridden for the past two weeks. My boyfriend casually remarked that he understands now why some people cheat on their seriously-ill partners. Thanks for adding to the stress, sweetie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 147
You deserved it 3 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karatekid97 17

Later: Local man found severely injured outside his apartment, it looks as though he will be bedridden for weeks!

Comments

He sounds like someone who would cheat either way.

jw90 18

Get better OP and lets just hope he was saying that in good fun

Coeliacchic93 21

I'm mostly bedridden due to illness and my boyfriend wouldn't dream of cheating on me. A partner being ill is NO excuse for cheating. Some people are just too stupid. I hope you get better soon OP and I think you need to have a serious chat with him. Being ill is stressful enough.

If two days is all it takes for him to consider that, then you should scratch till death do us part from your equation...

Baytheshark 14

OP said two weeks. Not two days....

AtomicDiamond87 15

Sounds like someones gonna be single! Lol jks hope ya feel better

salazara 10

Just remember, when your beau is 'seriously ill' you tell him the same darn thing - that's an ORDER!

Hopefully he was just making a remark instead of hinting towards the future. Feel better op.

He seems like a keeper.. Get well soon OP (for your sake, not your boyfriends')

perdix 29

He hasn't taken that "in sickness and in health" pledge yet, so you can't blame the guy. He's got to spread his seed to someone who is healthy enough to bring his progeny to term. Get well soon, so you can show him that you're that girl!!