By Anonymous - 08/12/2009 22:02 - United States

Today, I used the bathroom that the high school shares with elementary kids. As I was pulling my pants down, my phone fell out of my pocket into the other stall. As I was reaching for it, the little girl in the other stall took it and ran away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 502
You deserved it 4 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you go into a bathroom with elementary school kids? And, more importantly, did you catch her and mortally wound her? :)

keywestlov 0

aww thats depressing! i would've punched the little bundle of joy

Comments

people who complain about shit being rude on this site, don't belong here. that kid is a ****

brandon425 1

haahhahahahaa... that suuuuuucks. I hope u got her.

Wow, people are freaking out about the kid way too much. Shit happens. Deal with it. My guess for the kid is First grade, maybe Second.

Kylias 6

Obviously being in first grade means that you can steal whatever you want. "Deal with it" my ass, you wouldn't say that if it was your phone she stole.

I never said it DID, it was just a random statement. And the OP probably got the phone back, a teacher would see some little girl running through the hall with a phone and try to find the owner or put it in the lost and found. BEsides, the OP is in school and could probably chase her down

Lots of little kids have phones, and the little thief probably pocketed it before encountering a teacher. It might be hard to finish redressing, and get out of there before the theiflet ducks into a classroom or down some random hallway.

Foxracin 0

Umm if it was a $500 phone then you would be pissed. And if your in first or second grade, that doesn't mean you can steal whatever you want.

jts2 3

Anyone who spends $500 on a phone, in my opinion, deserves it anyway, foxracin.

what if its a phone needed by your corporation? some companies require you to buy a special phone so they can load a custom firmware on it as a phone for business related use only. and those phones are not cheap

Kids these days, huh? They start so young...

http://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=58f1b368acd58fed168723f703b20412

perdix 29

She probably used you phone to identify you to the authorities as the pedophile who tried to rape her! Good luck in prison.

cerebellum_fml 0

penny for his thoughts on how he came up with that eh?

perdix 29

Actually, it's because the first time through, I read it too fast and got the idea that the little girl ran away because the OP's big, scary hand came groping around from under the stall. Then, I re-read it and realized the girl took the phone and ran. I just combined the two versions.

I bet many a swirly was administered in that bathroom.

Aw, isn't that cute? They grow up so fast nowadays, don't they? Of course, petty theft isn't enough to get by. Before you know it, she'll be over 18 and stripping just to make it to her next paycheck. Isn't life grand? Smile!!! :) IIRC, schools in the state of New York institute a possession ban on all phones. If that's the case, she could also just be turning it over to the principal, but either way, you're busted.

KKKdixie4ever 0

it was probably some theivin little ****** kid