By Ondskansgris - 12/03/2009 09:59 - Sweden

Today, I turned 22, without anyone wishing me a happy birthday. In fact, the only phone call I received all day was from my brother. He wanted to borrow money. FML
I agree, your life sucks 135 136
You deserved it 7 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Happy birthday! ...can I borrow some money too?

That happened to me on my 16th birthday... except nobody asked me for money lol turns out though that everyone was ignoring me on purpose for a surprise party later on. I don't wanna get your hopes up, but MAYBE that's why? Do you have a facebook and if so is your birthday posted? That helps a lot lol Have a great birthday and don't let it get you down cause there are clearly a lot of people here on FML that care to wish you :)

Comments

Aww that sucks. Happy birthday! Hope that makes you feel somewhat better. :)

happy birthday!! but did you tell people it was your birthday? i don't get why people think everyone should know their birthdays if you don't TELL anyone. everybody you know has a birthday, it's hard to keep track, you know? :/

She said Brother, so that means her[his] family also didn't remember her[his] birthday, and what friends do you have that you need to remind them of your Birthday, I know everyone's birthday, be it family, best-friends, and just friends....how could not they know or remember.

I'm very forgetful but for important people I try to put the dates down in my phone or something.

kagome_eb 0

same thing happen to me on sunday. am younger then you.

I know exactly what you mean. Happy Bday for both of us.

Nickodemus 0

Well Happy Freakin Birthday, man! 22 ain't in the celebration range anymore, see? Everything's legal and open for you, and they all expect you to take care of ur own birthday. Jerks.