By annie00016 - 27/10/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I tried to set up my brand new washer and dryer. How hard can it be, right? After cutting my hand in 3 places on the dryer vent, I finished it off with electrocuting myself. So much for being a domestic goddess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 061
You deserved it 10 054

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I said what I meant and I meant what I said. The Soup Nazi is the only Nazi worth mentioning!

Comments

Or, in other words, "I'm not a handyman. **** my miserable life." WTF is wrong with you :/

electroboy_fml 0

I believe I said this on another fml. That's the logical conclusion. Logic is for idiots.

bosshaug 0

Well only thing I have to say is get your man to put them in for you then cook and do the laundry, thats all women are allowed to do in society right?

well, that blows. kudos for the attempt though. now you have battle scars.

I agree. If she actually got it working in the end, that's bonus points.

superbox18213 0

If you electrocuted your self you would be dead. You shocked your self dumb ass.

youthink_fml 0

How the hell do you shock yourself setting up a washer and dryer? There's no electrical work other than plugging the damn thing in.

Congratulations on having a brand new washer and dryer. And maybe the "shock therapy" zapped some sense into you. (kidding, sorry about the cuts & electric touch)

Pretty sure it's not complicated to the point of electricuting yourself. Maybe you should've taken advantage if the instillation service most stores give you.

Might want to Google for DIY installs firsthand.

It's a pity there wasn't any hazardous chemical waste or biochemical ooze lying around at the time. You could've gotten some sweet super powers out of that. :D PS You get an "A" for effort, but you failed in the common sense department. Google is your friend.