By HeadStillHurts - 26/10/2016 11:43

Today, I tried to impress a group of friends by jumping a set of stairs on my skateboard. I didn't realize the ceiling dropped down towards the bottom of the stairs and knocked myself out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 675
You deserved it 8 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What was the best case scenario in your mind for this situation?

I'm sure your friends were impressed by your total commitment to the stunt. I'm not sure you'll survive the shenanigans needed to keep their friendship!

Comments

Missing an "I" before "tried"... More importantly, go see a doctor. If you went unconscious, you've almost 100% got a concussion as the best case scenario. Also, if you weren't wearing a helmet, you should fix that for next time you try a stunt like this.

Also the "and" should be "to". That grammar certainly makes it seem like they have a concussion.

Looking forward to seeing your "performance" on Fail Army. YDI.

If you are that unaware of your surroundings using a skateboard, maybe driving isn't for you. And, always wear a helmet.

because you said jump instead of Ollie you deserved it.

Anything that starts with "I tried to impress a group of friends" is an automatic "YDI", especially when skateboards are involved.

Idiot skateboarder problems. You guys rate right down there with aggressive motorcyclists and bike riders.

Hybricide 8

So you deliberately did something stupid to impress friends who I assume already like you... And you didn't check out the area of your stupid stunt before doing it? You deserved it.

everytime I see, "I tried to impress..." I just know it's going to be a YDI

oxker 7

You know whenever an fml starts with "I tried to impress a group of friends..." that is gonna be a ydi.