By Anonymous - 27/09/2010 07:03 - United States

Today, I tried to get over my childhood phobia of syringes by donating blood. The phlebotomist hadn't even touched the needle before I started sobbing hysterically. They made me leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 608
You deserved it 13 760

Same thing different taste

Top comments

doublelover 0

well u guess you could say u tried?

Just put some music on and tune it out. I hate needles too.. but when push comes to shove I can at least look away and think of something else.

Comments

what the bloody hell... that's a needle in the sack... okay I'm not funny. fyl OP?

lol, pussy It's just a tiny ******* needle.

I have the same phobia. It ain't fun and unfortunately, it isn't something you can just 'push aside and ignore', or else it wouldn't be a phobia. People who don't have that phobia just don't understand that sort of thing. Sorry you had to go through that in public. Unfortunately, the very sight of needles causes me to hyperventilate and pass out. I have no control over it either. It's an instant reaction. :/ FYL.

missmurderx 8

I have it, too. I freak the **** out just thinking about them. ugh. D: people, stop making fun of op. it's really not their fault. you just wouldn't understand how intense it is.

Missmurder, seriously. Ugh. D: Stop typing like this. Seriously. It looks. Silly.

You both have a phobia of plastic tubes? Being scared of needles is sort of understandable because they can hurt but the syringe... If you ever need blood tests get them to use a vacuutube needle then the scary syringes will not be used.

pengiesully 0

don't worry... I hate syringes too... it's a NEEDLE going into your skin! that's too bad OP, i'm sorry!

Well guess watching greys anatomy is not an option 4 u... shame

ChildsPlay_fml 0

dude watch saw the syringe pit u will die o dat phobia