By Andrew - 20/04/2011 16:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to get my wife to have sex with me, she told me she couldn't because she had her period. She's two months pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 374
You deserved it 11 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She just didn't want the baby to be poked by your ****.

Some women keep having periods when they are pregnant, maybe she is one of them.

Comments

Can someone get pregnant again, while being pregnant?

dirtyblond 4

Yes, if the man has sexual intercourse with a pregnant woman, the pregnant woman's child will now become pregnant as well. It's like a cycle. The more you know!;)

Sort-of. Fraternal twins come from discrete fertilized eggs; but since ovulation is typically due to hormone levels during her cycle, the woman will ovulate both eggs at nearly the same time--and ovulation (among other things) comes to a screeching halt once the zygote implants into the uterine lining.

RainbowHeadache 2

Yeah you can. I saw a documentary on a woman who was 5 weeks pregnant when she managed to get pregnant again. Making it fraternal twins. There are only a handful of reported cases but it can happen.

yes it's possible...there are case where the woman had an affair shortly after having sex with her husband and ended up with twins but of two different fathers

flickyourbic1223 7

157- Like a litter of kittens.

FYLDeep 25

CTFD, it's not like it's that big of a deal. I'm guessing she probably doesn't feel real comfortable and sex is probably the last thing on her mind right now, so the least you can do is not be a little bitch.

OP is an idiot. Woman dont have the urge for sex when theyre pregnant. You should know this.

not true. it differs. I know some women who would make their husbands bang them multiple times a day when pregnant

TheDrifter 23

True 36. My wife wanted it desperately at random moments at least once a day throughout her pregnancy.

RainbowHeadache 2

All I want is sex & I'm 3 months preg. lol

dudeitsdanny 9

I need a pregnant girlfriend. Seven months without sex and counting. But you didn't need to do that. Anyway, yes, women's hormones go nuts during a pregnancy: Some want nothing to do with a penis, some want nothing but, so to speak.

Sniper_Fidelis 1

76-Lmao you must be doing it wrong if she doesn't want it

iamtwiggyme 0

Same here 64! That's what I've been craving the most since I got pregnant!

I couldn't get enough of sex when I was preggers. However for me it happened after the first trimester...

dudeitsdanny 9

93- No, but nice try. We've been dating for less than a month, and there's issues involved that mean I may not get any till mid-June, or there could be some serious trouble. I'm talking sex offender status. And no, she's not a kid, lol, she's 25 tomorrow. It was a joke, anyway.

wow, obviously you've never had a kid- you're just assuming that. actually, when a women is pregnant their hormones are on the rise so sex can sometimes be more pleasure able. pregnant women love good sex

Ummm actually our sex drive is higher because of all the hormones. Well mine was anyway...

women can have their periods up to six months into a pregnancy or beginning of second trimester. maybe u should read the baby books ;) jerk.

actually some women bleed the whole time

Doesn't make him a jerk, just means he didn't know. People make mistakes. I'm sure you have

Not all women stop having their period. Stop being an insensitive dick, and pay attention to your pregnant wife not her ******.

kmarrs 2

I had a couple periods during my first 2 pregnancies. OR She has really bad morning sickness, possible cramping, and is otherwise miserable, but knew only the period line would get you to stop asking because it would (possibly) gross you out.

CommanderNutterB 0

why the hell would you want to have sex with her while she's prego??? that's like having sex with the baby!

Yeah, #43..A man could be hung like a race horse and it still wouldn't touch, hurt and damn sure wouldn't be like having sex with the baby. Just FYI.